European Tour Dates!

hayleh

Hamburg was AWESOME !!!! Hayley has written a spongebob of my t-shirt :)

I have 2 pics with hayley, 2 pics with jeremy, 1 pic with zac.

Ive got the tracklist and @ the concert I had the best place. and I have two funny videos; I think I will upload the videos @ youtube soon.

tracklist:

1. Misery Business

2. Emergency

3. Here We Go Again

4. Thats What You Get

5. For A Pessimist

6. CrushCrushCrush

7. When It Rains

8. Born For This

9. Let The Flames Begin

10. Woah

11. Pressure

but cologne today :( I was there; and a man told me, that hayley is ill. poor hayley, poor paramore fans in cologne + me :/

I got mine this morning too woo.

Btw I'm not enjoying that setlist :neutral:

I would say it will be longer for the UK becuase there not in clubs

they will defo add Hallelujah for the UK and i wouldnt be supprised if they add more

coz that set is only about 50 mins they will play longer than that in the UK im sure... and i hope!!

yeah i'm not a fan of the setlist either. well, not that i don't like any of the songs on it.. but my favorites are all missing :(

oh well, the gig isn't just for me, although most people i've spoke to don't seem to chuffed about it either. i suppose they must just be playing all the tunes the majority of fans will know. the sort of catchy ones or whatever.

ps. my london tickets came this morning :grin: !

yeah i'm not a fan of the setlist either. well, not that i don't like any of the songs on it.. but my favorites are all missing :(

oh well, the gig isn't just for me, although most people i've spoke to don't seem to chuffed about it either. i suppose they must just be playing all the tunes the majority of fans will know. the sort of catchy ones or whatever.

im sure they will add more songs for the UK

You reckon you can slyly switch the set list over to a good one when you meet them next week? They will never know.