Harry Potter

Who's excited for the new Harry Potter Movie, and the new/last book??? I'm reading the 5th and 6th books over to refresh my memory cuz I forgot what happened in them haha. Anyways . . . I can't wait for either of them!! I wonder if Harry's gonna die at the end of the new book. He probably will, but I guess no one knows!

IT COMES OUT NEXT WEEK! =]

Kayla got me into reading the 5th book again! I can't belive that it came out all the way back in 03' whoa...

I hope I finish it before the movie's out.. I never actuly did get to the end of it!

Yeey, i'm exited. & Brittany PLEASE don't post who dies.. cause' i'll have to e-slap you if you doo! =P

Who's excited for the new Harry Potter Movie, and the new/last book??? I'm reading the 5th and 6th books over to refresh my memory cuz I forgot what happened in them haha. Anyways . . . I can't wait for either of them!! I wonder if Harry's gonna die at the end of the new book. He probably will, but I guess no one knows!

i just reread those two....i laughed so hard when the Fat Lady changed the common room password to abstinence....i didnt get that joke the first time 'round.

no no spoilersss!!!!

so yeah...I can't wait. I'm such a nerd. I'm planning on getting the Neville t-shirt at hot topic that says "my hero" haha. and I am soo going to the theme park in Florida when it opens!

Omgosh, they sell those? haha

2 of them. One of them where seamus apologises to harry for not believing him about voldemort (took so many takes, devon murray is very very bad at remembering his lines) and the scene where umbridge and mcgonagall have a fight in the main hall. Sat next to luna lovegood and cho chang, fantastic ;D

So, go watch watch watch. I can't wait for it, to be honest, i love harry potter.

Gah, i'm such a fangirl.

2 of them. One of them where seamus apologises to harry for not believing him about voldemort (took so many takes, devon murray is very very bad at remembering his lines) and the scene where umbridge and mcgonagall have a fight in the main hall. Sat next to luna lovegood and cho chang, fantastic ;D

So, go watch watch watch. I can't wait for it, to be honest, i love harry potter.

Gah, i'm such a fangirl.

so youre a gryffindor extra?

luna's one of my faves

Guest Arya
i cant wait to see the movie.

my friends are like, well yea i dont think im going to see it.

but its all good cause i still love those movies.

there great

Really? Many of my friends are more obsessed than I am, haha, so if I didn't want to see it (which I definitely do want to), they'd drag me along anyway XD.

u r lookin at a very big harry potter fan here. havent got as far as writing fanfiction (yet), but i am a member of a very large harry potter discussion forum, where many a random theory has been formed (like voldemort becoming the inventor of the ranch flavoured pretzel)

hahaha what's whe web address?? I'd love to check it out!