Harry Potter

I love Lupin so much, him and Sirius and Tonk are my favourite characters, yet all... yeah. I like the actress who played Tonk, even though she had like one line.

It honestly hasn't sunk into me that this was the last book, there isn't going to be another next year. I guess next year it will sink in. I really hope Jk makes a book, even if its a small one like the RND ones. Just so it feels like theres another book to come. Guess she must get a bit fed up with this all sometimes.

I love Lupin so much, him and Sirius and Tonk are my favourite characters, yet all... yeah. I like the actress who played Tonk, even though she had like one line.

It honestly hasn't sunk into me that this was the last book, there isn't going to be another next year. I guess next year it will sink in. I really hope Jk makes a book, even if its a small one like the RND ones. Just so it feels like theres another book to come. Guess she must get a bit fed up with this all sometimes.

ditto that.

i love the actress who played tonks

• 3 months later...

Okay okay okay,

Anyone else practically die of excitement in the theatre waiting for it to start? My friend and I had our legs all tangled up over the seat in front of us (no one was sitting there, btw haha) and at the same time we just suddenly like convulsed. It was pretty hysterical.

And not to mention I nearly wet myself when I saw Tonks and Bellatrix. (LOVE NATALIA TENA AND HELENA BONHAM CARTER!!!) Haha wow I'm such a dork. We have this tradition (my friend and I) where we read the books together then go to the movies and we go to the movies as many times as we can before it leaves theatres. Were at the 3 time mark right now (which isn't nearly as much as last time) and we have to break our goblet of fire record (we went to that one i think... 7 times? yeah something like that.) Anyways yeah also, I almost pissed myself after reading the first HUMAN death in the last book. I never liked the guy, anyway. But when I read about my two faves dying, I absolutely cried. (N.T. and B.L.)

Because I am a dork.

Thats basically it.

Woot.

*Reads signature again*

Um, yep! Hahaha.

I swear, if those guys were real,

Id have like a restraining order from every student at hogwarts.

And several of the more attractive death eaters.

:)

Thats right. I just said attractive and death eaters in the same sentence.

Hello? Bellatrix Lestrange? I swear, if I was a man...

And Lucius.

and SNAPE!

And Barty Crouch JR!

...yum =)

Okay okay okay,

Anyone else practically die of excitement in the theatre waiting for it to start? My friend and I had our legs all tangled up over the seat in front of us (no one was sitting there, btw haha) and at the same time we just suddenly like convulsed. It was pretty hysterical.

And not to mention I nearly wet myself when I saw Tonks and Bellatrix. (LOVE NATALIA TENA AND HELENA BONHAM CARTER!!!) Haha wow I'm such a dork. We have this tradition (my friend and I) where we read the books together then go to the movies and we go to the movies as many times as we can before it leaves theatres. Were at the 3 time mark right now (which isn't nearly as much as last time) and we have to break our goblet of fire record (we went to that one i think... 7 times? yeah something like that.) Anyways yeah also, I almost pissed myself after reading the first HUMAN death in the last book. I never liked the guy, anyway. But when I read about my two faves dying, I absolutely cried. (N.T. and B.L.)

Because I am a dork.

Thats basically it.

Woot.

First human that was weird eyes right ;)

I seriously, was a wreak when I read the last book. (idk, if anyone knows :P)

I love wizard rock aswell, some of the songs are a bit weird, but they're really fun. Except they make you wish more HP world was real :(