Misery Business - MTV Related

okay, so i know this isnt really important, but this weekend i went to vermont to do some shopping, and i was in the hotel, eating my supper and watching some MTV's 'Parent Control'. the main idea of the show is the parents dont like the mate of their child and choose someone they would like to date blah blah blah.

well the important thing is, at the end of this show, while the credits were rolling, all i hear is "WHOA!! I NEVER MEANT TO BRAG, BUT I GOT HIM WHERE I WANT HIM NOW!!" and i turn around and boom guess who i see? paramore's misery business video. kinda wierd, i got really psyched. nothing important, but i guess its another appearance on MTV other than TRL!!

pretty cool no? :D

oh ive seen that. thats got nothin to do with the show though haha they always show videos as the credits roll, ive seen misery like 4 times durring it haha but i love seeing it but they stop it right after "sooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOo." then i start singing "it just feels soo goooddd" and then it stops and im liek.......okay anyway hahaha

at 1st i thpought you ment in IN the show you heard it, but i was like "thats not possible, they dont have any like REALLY NEW episodes of that show to have that song in it" haha

So it's getting regular play on MTV then? - I have to admit I don't watch MTV that much...but I figured it was since they're all over their Times Square studios (MTV seems to have really adopted them as the next big thing, which is awesome) :)

Yea, they are promoting them off of discover and download. I saw them last night after engaged and underaged(don't ask why I was watching that.) They show like 30secs of the video and in the top left corner its like "discover and download, paramore, check them out!" I was quite surprised to see them!

But, they are also getting regular airplay in the morning when they show vidoes, i saw them thursday morning,I believe.

Yeah, the all the early morning music videos are repeated every single day. They don't change the morning videos until a couple months at a time.

Hahaha, I went through pretty much the same thing as you Christina. I’d just arrived in California so I was going through some insaaane jetlag and I ended up waking up at around 4 in the morning. So I'm just sitting there on my couch, wrapped tightly in a blanket cos southern Cali mornings are freezing, eating a banana, and I suddenly hear the opening riffs of Misery Business, and I kid you not, I nearly had a heart attack. So yeah, that was my first time seeing ANYTHING Paramore on TV.

Now, I’ll sometimes wake up at 5 in the morning to catch Miz Biz on TV, and then I’ve go back to bed.

Hahaha. I love America.

yeah i usually see the video like once before i go to bed haha

i knwo this aint the place to say it. but i heard misery on MTV in like.....a target commercial? or something, maybe theresa thread about it and i didnt look hahaha i dunno...there was a runway, and a model...and a red target logo in the back of the stage haha