Eisley

tsunamibombx

Yeah, that was the viral video that Miranda (her last name escapes me-- she's the same woman who took their promo and CD pics though) shot. It's so gorgeous-- great cinematography. When Weston is turned, he's so creepy!

My favorite part is when Stacy is a giant and Garron just looks confused and horrified. Haha.

tonight's show was AMAZING!! their voices live are beautiful. i wasn't able to get a setlist, but i saw it before they took the stage and they played 16 songs, and a lot were new. the new ones sound so great, i can't wait for the album. here are some of the tracks i remember, not in order::

combinations

telescope eyes

marvelous things

trolley wood

i wasn't prepared

golly sandra

memories

go away

come clean

ten cent blues

invasion

if you're wondering

i could be there for you

lost at sea (?)

my lovely (?)

the last two (my lovely and lost at sea) i can't remember if they played, but i'm pretty sure they did, and then i don't remember what exactly the other song was.

Yeah, I love it when they headline because they play so many songs. Was the set about an hour and 15 to 30 minutes? That's how long they're usually on, so sweetness! I love it when they're on for a long time. It pretty much makes me happy.

But I must say I wished they played some of their old works-- like Over the Mountains and Laughing City. And it's sad that they've stopped rotating Mr. Pine and Head Against the Sky in at their electric sets because those songs are amazing live. But they're archive is so huge so I guess they have to pimp their new songs and play the go-to's so to speak.

My Lovely would sound really cool in acoustic. I haven't heard them do it before, so I bet it's gonna be amazing.

Yes, I know they don't like playing older songs, but they never play those older songs, but they do play Memories, Marvelous Things, Telescope Eyes, and Just Like We Do all the time. Sure, I love those songs, but I've been to so many shows of theirs that, to me, it gets old after awhile. But I suppose those are their go-tos and they need to be played because casual listeners know those songs.

So they played Lost At Sea? They haven't performed that in a while... cool.

ooh wow! i thought there were just playing leeds and reading. i might go seen as both Paramore and Eisley are playing at the same time at Reading.