Eisley

tsunamibombx

Man, yesterday was probably the best show experience I've ever had! Haha! I went to the in-store, which was really mellow, laid-back, cute, and fun. No one acted like a fangirl or fanboy... You could tell that everyone that was there was there for the music and not to shriek about how cute any of the members were. Lol. They played about seven songs, all of them were played later at the HOB too.

Weston saw my shoes that he painted on and came over for a chat with me. He's seriously one of the funniest people I've ever met. Haha, he shouted out for Sherri, Chauntelle, and Stacy to play "Toxic" by Britney Spears during their set. Lol. Anyways, that was a little random... sorry.

Then they signed. I got my Eisley/the Elected show poster signed.

Then I busted out of there and rushed over to the HOB. Wesley Jensen was amazing! I loved his voice, very pretty and memorable. And wow! Christie DuPree! Lol. Her voice sent chills up and down my spine every time she opened that mouth of hers! Sure, I've heard some of her fun demos on her music space, but I don't know. Maybe I'm just dumb. Wow!

Then Eisley came on and again, like earlier that day and every show I've been to before then, blew me away! They were much chattier than they normally are last night, which made me smile. Plus, they were really funny! Lol. That Trolleywood debate had me laughing like hardcore. Well, anyways, I think Sherri and Stacy (and when Chauntelle sang) were so ON! Lol. They gave me goosebumps time after time, song after song. Man! They never cease to amaze me. I got soooo teary-eyed during Combinations and If You're Wondering. Those are my two favorite songs on the album, so I was really looking forward to hearing them live. Plus them being the finale kind of made it all the more special. Oh! And the encore-- Sea King! That was so awesome! I love that song; it's so old school Eisley... magical and quirky. Haha.

Gooooood show... just didn't like all of the retarded rules the HOB has. Sucks that they're going to be there again with Mute Math-- I rather it be at the Granada.

Man, yesterday was probably the best show experience I've ever had! Haha! I went to the in-store, which was really mellow, laid-back, cute, and fun. No one acted like a fangirl or fanboy... You could tell that everyone that was there was there for the music and not to shriek about how cute any of the members were. Lol. They played about seven songs, all of them were played later at the HOB too.

Weston saw my shoes that he painted on and came over for a chat with me. He's seriously one of the funniest people I've ever met. Haha, he shouted out for Sherri, Chauntelle, and Stacy to play "Toxic" by Britney Spears during their set. Lol. Anyways, that was a little random... sorry.

Then they signed. I got my Eisley/the Elected show poster signed.

Then I busted out of there and rushed over to the HOB. Wesley Jensen was amazing! I loved his voice, very pretty and memorable. And wow! Christie DuPree! Lol. Her voice sent chills up and down my spine every time she opened that mouth of hers! Sure, I've heard some of her fun demos on her music space, but I don't know. Maybe I'm just dumb. Wow!

Then Eisley came on and again, like earlier that day and every show I've been to before then, blew me away! They were much chattier than they normally are last night, which made me smile. Plus, they were really funny! Lol. That Trolleywood debate had me laughing like hardcore. Well, anyways, I think Sherri and Stacy (and when Chauntelle sang) were so ON! Lol. They gave me goosebumps time after time, song after song. Man! They never cease to amaze me. I got soooo teary-eyed during Combinations and If You're Wondering. Those are my two favorite songs on the album, so I was really looking forward to hearing them live. Plus them being the finale kind of made it all the more special. Oh! And the encore-- Sea King! That was so awesome! I love that song; it's so old school Eisley... magical and quirky. Haha.

Gooooood show... just didn't like all of the retarded rules the HOB has. Sucks that they're going to be there again with Mute Math-- I rather it be at the Granada.

You r sooo lucky man..... Weston has to b the most beautiful and funniest ppl I've ever seen dude.