Eisley

tsunamibombx

Sherri mentioned Paramore in her journal update today. She says how sweet the guys were when they met them on Warped when her and Stacy flew out to see NFG. The possibilty of a Stacy and Hayley photo made me pee my pants a little.

Oh, that's awesome...I just pre-ordered my copy of Combinations last night so I could get the autographed litho, which looks really cool...

And Paramore/TSL has a competitor for best tour of the fall now that Eisley's going out with MuteMath...I went nuts when I saw those dates last night :)

Oh, that's awesome...I just pre-ordered my copy of Combinations last night so I could get the autographed litho, which looks really cool...

And Paramore/TSL has a competitor for best tour of the fall now that Eisley's going out with MuteMath...I went nuts when I saw those dates last night :)

Yeah I am going to pre-order mine this weekend. Defo getting the DVD version on US import.

You guys get all the good tours. I am seeing Eisley in a couple of weeks for the first time in like over two years in a tiny tiny venue but still with MuteMath. That would be special.

i'm not preordering it because i'm cheap and would prefer to spend less money at target when the CD comes out :) i don't really care much about the litho. i just want the music.

and i'm SO MAD i can't go to the fall tour with Mute math. it's really annoying me, because it's going to be amazing

Yeah...I figure I can frame the autographed litho and hang it in my office or something...it'll look cool, I hope...and I wanted the DVD/CD version too...but yeah, it was way expensive to pre-order. Ahh well...

I literally flipped out last night when I saw they were going on tour with MuteMath...I think I'm going to go to the Charlottesville show and maybe the one in Norfolk too...it's going to be INCREDIBLE. MuteMath was probably the one band I hadn't seen that I most wanted to see....and Eisley is always incredible live.

Oh hey Rachna....those guys in your sig look really familiar...I think I ran into them at some show I went to....lol :)

the CD/DVD is supposedly going to be on sale for 15 bucks at Target when it comes out, so i'm holding out on that =]

welll Mutemath is playing Street Scene the week before they roll around with Eisley so i'll see them, but no Eisley =[ at least I saw them on the acoustic tour, i guess

NO YOU HAVEN'T!! they're not even signed on a label, and their first east coast tour just finished. so unless you went to go see Brighten and The Morning Light a couple week sago, you haven't! no teasing ... haha

ahh you got the pre order =/ i tried getting that but they dont ship to uk. tragic.

Its cool though, i walked up to the venue that im seeing them in and its so tinnny. 20 days! ah im excited.

the CD/DVD is supposedly going to be on sale for 15 bucks at Target when it comes out, so i'm holding out on that =]

welll Mutemath is playing Street Scene the week before they roll around with Eisley so i'll see them, but no Eisley =[ at least I saw them on the acoustic tour, i guess

NO YOU HAVEN'T!! they're not even signed on a label, and their first east coast tour just finished. so unless you went to go see Brighten and The Morning Light a couple week sago, you haven't! no teasing ... haha

I should have gone to see Brighten...I saw those guys open for Eisley once...they're awesome...did they ever work out their album release stuff? I got a copy of it at Best Buy when it like wasn't even supposed to be out or something...some fight with their record label...

And that's waaaaaaaay off topic...lol.

ahh you got the pre order =/ i tried getting that but they dont ship to uk. tragic.

Its cool though, i walked up to the venue that im seeing them in and its so tinnny. 20 days! ah im excited.

I am guessing that The Fly is smaller than the Barfly. Really can't wait for this as the last time I saw them was at the Astoria, which was amazing but seeing them in a small venue is going to be special.

i'm in love with "i could be there for you"

especially the part "you'll never contemplate that i am here .. " or whatever, because Chautelle sings that part, and i think her voice is gorgeous

Just the fact that Chauntelle sings is amazing.

I'm holding out on listening to it on their myspace though...idk...I kind of just want to wait until I have it here to listen to it...I'm feeling old-fashioned I guess :)