Favorite Hayley Picture Part II

thebrowncoat

she just looks even better than she did when she was a skinny little thing. shes not exactly fat.

i'm not the slimmest of girls myself, but thats not the point :P

she's not fat at all. and i actually hadn't really noticed her "filling out" but apparently that's become an issue with some people..? idk, maybe they need to poke fun at her to feel better about themselves. :???:

i wish i could lose some pounds and look like that. but it's pretty much physically impossible for an italian. so i've given up trying. :D

I hear you! I am a short, Italian gal and sometimes we will just come down with, what I call, Meatball Syndrome when we are older. So far I have managed to stay under 100 pounds, but that will head south in my thirties I'm sure, hahaha. ROCK ON ITALIANS.

And people, Hayley looks healthy. I can never tell when someone has put on weight, but I do not believe she has. Even if she has, by golly, she still looks ridiculously healthy. Leave her alone.

I hear you! I am a short, Italian gal and sometimes we will just come down with, what I call, Meatball Syndrome when we are older. So far I have managed to stay under 100 pounds, but that will head south in my thirties I'm sure, hahaha. ROCK ON ITALIANS.

And people, Hayley looks healthy. I can never tell when someone has put on weight, but I do not believe she has. Even if she has, by golly, she still looks ridiculously healthy. Leave her alone.

oh, don't even. i'm 5'2" and i've been over 100 since 6th grade. haha.

Whoever says Hayley's fat is on crack! Even if she os or not, it doesn't change her. Even if she gained 300 pounds, she'd still be hot and the same talented person.

And becoming less cute? LEave her alone, she's a busy girl with a career already, think of the stress!

Style? She's still fine no matter how she dresses!

As Chris Crocker would say, "LEAVE HAYLEY ALONE!"

chris crocker....we should hire him to do a video for hayley...