Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests* Part 2

thebrowncoat

Well, I finally decided I should go ahead and get a sig and avatar. I just have one major problem. I can't really find a picture I like for either. So, I was wondering, if I could just say what I was looking for, and maybe someone can fulfill my request?

It's really simple I guess. All I want to be in the sig is really just the band. It can be a photoshoot picture or a collage of them in a live show. The avatar is something I'm not too sure about, but you can make anything for it. It can even match the sig if you want. Either way, I'll be happy. Oh, and in the signature, you can put Paramore.

=] So, is there anything I need to clarify?

can someone make me 2 sigs?

the first one...

20.jpg

08.jpg

is it possible to get the words out of these pics? anyway can this one have the words, "going back to get away" on it?

and the second one...

02.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

can this one have the last one in the middle and have the words "I've been waiting for a miracle" on it?

thanx so much! :)

Here's the siggy Justin, it looks a little crappy, if you don't really like it, it's okay...

normal_Promo_2.jpg?t=1205788072

I'm not really good at making avatars, so I think you're gonna have to ask someone else to make it for you, sorry. :(

Haha, I do like it. No need to be so harsh on yourself. The way you did the picture makes me like it even more. ;D So good job, you pleased me. Ok, I'll work on getting the avatar made, but do you know anyone who makes them?

alright Justin I give up!!! It was really hard to fit all into one tiny little thing so here is a second choice go here: http://www.paramorefans.com/photos/index.php?cat=16. There you will find loads of avatars maybe even one to your liking. :)

Haha, thanks still. =] Glad to get some more help. I actually like the fact that I have a sig and avatar.

and Sam, yes I mind if you add me....

Kidding of course. =D