Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests* Part 2

thebrowncoat

can someone make these three pics into avatars for me..and kinda make them all looks the same because im going to but them all in my sig. and also will you put a heart on the one you make out of the hayley and josh pic? i know it make sound confusing so if you dont understand what i want feel free to ask..haha

paramore--large-msg-120085627238.jpg

paramore--large-msg-119820844068.jpg

l_2b7f8cc4221ba7a2d417233bb7a9163f.jpg

can someone make these three pics into avatars for me..and kinda make them all looks the same because im going to but them all in my sig. and also will you put a heart on the one you make out of the hayley and josh pic? i know it make sound confusing so if you dont understand what i want feel free to ask..haha

paramore--large-msg-120085627238.jpg

paramore--large-msg-119820844068.jpg

l_2b7f8cc4221ba7a2d417233bb7a9163f.jpg

josh87.pngjoshandzac.pnghayleyandjosh.png

for the one of josh and hayley, i just drew a heart on there cos i don't have any heart brushes, so hopefully it looks ok.

and i love that you put the gnome thing in your sig. that was so hilarious.

josh87.pngjoshandzac.pnghayleyandjosh.png

for the one of josh and hayley, i just drew a heart on there cos i don't have any heart brushes, so hopefully it looks ok.

and i love that you put the gnome thing in your sig. that was so hilarious.

haha i know i loved it too! and thank you so much!! but in the zac and josh and hay and josh can you just get josh..sorry that wasnt very clear :(

sorry to make another request so early but can someone make a blend using these pics?

18380896-18380898-large.jpg

normal_grammys03.jpg

normal_grammys02.jpg

and a GIF out of this video:

(1:46-1:50)

thanx!

jeremyjoshhayleysig.png

jeremyjoshhayleysig2.png

the second one looks kinda crowded, but i didn't like the empty space in the first one. let me know if you want me to change something or write something in the space or something.

• Like 1

jeremyjoshhayleysig.png

jeremyjoshhayleysig2.png

the second one looks kinda crowded, but i didn't like the empty space in the first one. let me know if you want me to change something or write something in the space or something.

it's great, but can you write the word "Paramore" on the first one, plz?

ps there both awesome!

• Like 1