Misery Business Tab

• 3 months later...

not that it means anything but ive been watching the video and the miz biz intro starts on the 7th fret 4th string. and then plays the rest of your intro.

not the 12th.

sorry!!!

and instead of ending on 11 on the 5th string its 6 on the 4th,

soz!!!

dont mean to down ur tab but if any1 understands me this fits wits the vid.

am i right in thinking that only guitar 1 has flat tuning, guitar 2 is normal?

infact no, sorry, guitar 2 is the same, but i make it that guitar 2 intro is half a note out of key. Like in TG's riff of the month, its basically the same as yours, but extending the single notes to power chords, played starting on the 7th fret, D string (same as your 12th on A string) but that is on normal tuning, can you just confirm if its a typo or do you believe thats how its played?

Could someone post an accurate tab please.You did a great job but as that person above me said it just needs some minor changes.

I mean...it is an accurate tab, what more do you want? As far as the intro goes I tabbed it that way instead of the other ways because Ive seen him play it that way, so maybe he plays it both ways. It doesn't really matter its the same notes.

So if you really want just take the same exact thing except on the D string and at the 7th and 4th fret.

But if you watch the intro to this hes clearly playing it at the 12th fret

jzt wundrin.

hw did ne1 actually find out they used drop db tuning?

i mean u can probly hear it but is it on awkif aswell? cuz Josh's tabs dont say drop db.

man he needs 2 du a more recent 1

or mayb paramore shuld make a music book, u know wid guitar tab nd drums nd bass, vocals ect.

stillz.

ne1 able 2 scan that tg issue???

or tell me wat month its from??

jzt wundrin.

hw did ne1 actually find out they used drop db tuning?

i mean u can probly hear it but is it on awkif aswell? cuz Josh's tabs dont say drop db.

man he needs 2 du a more recent 1

You can hear it if you're playing along to the song, cause I didn't know MB was in drop db when i first played it but as soon as I was playing along with the song i could hear it wasn't right.

They used drop db on a couple of the Riot! songs apart from Misery Business, both Born for this and Thats What you get are played in drop db as far as I can tell

Right well start off with your guitar in drop d, then........

Tune the low (dropped) D string down so that the 8th fret on that string becomes an A

Next tune the A string down until the 6th fret matches a D

Then tune the D string so that the 6th fret matches the G string

Now tune the G string until the 5th fret matches the B string

Then B string tuned down so 6th fret matches the e string

Then again on high e (being the thinnest string) tune it so that the 6th fret becomes an A

Hope this helps :D , I use this when tuning to drop db with my tuner which is basically the same as yours.

(hopefully thats all correct)