What Amp and Guitar Does Josh use?

milesk182

Guest texasrocker

ive seen jcm 2000 and mesa boogie amps. on guitars ive seen him use gibson and epiphone elitist les pauls and a 72 deluxe telecaster made by fender

Guest texasrocker

yeah if your looking for a cheap alternative, go with a les paul standard by epiphone, it comes in the same colors as the gibsons. the squier probably wouldnt last too long. but if you spring for the fender tele, its well worth it. (just get around $650) =(

• 3 weeks later...

jzt adding 2 the list of guitars.

in this behind the scenes of riot thing that i downloaded from the media. hes briefly using a squire/fender telecaster thats vintage yello/white wid a white "scratch-plate" (the thing n the middle)

lmao. ive got a black fender strat that looks like the miz business tele, not exactly, cuz theyre 2 diff guitars but still...

nd in the mis business he uses a gibson acoustic (idk wat sort)

Guest texasrocker

I know in the pressure vid he used a diff kind of fender. i beleive it was a strat. im only about 90% sure about this, but its another alternative to those of you looking for a paramore sounding guitar.

He uses a Telecaster Deluxe. Thats what it is called. The body looks like a telecaster, but it has the strat headstock. Fender re-made them about a year ago. They're originally from the 70s i think.

http://www.music123.com/Fender-Classic-Series--72-Telecaster-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar-511141-i1146696.Music123

I know in the pressure vid he used a diff kind of fender. i beleive it was a strat. im only about 90% sure about this, but its another alternative to those of you looking for a paramore sounding guitar.

It's a mexican sunburst Telecaster. He used it live for a few songs.