Dress like Paramore (cheaply)

OMGian

So I've seen a whole bunch of threads on fashion for Paramore, but everything seems really expensive and from Urban Outfitters or AA. Obviously, I don't have anywhere near that kind of money (barely enough for Warped Tour) so I went shopping today and searched around the internet. Granted sales and so forth may not be happening in your town with the same items but hopefully they are.

So for jeans. Recently Paramores been wearing Red and Yellow and colorful jeans in general. Oddly enough, Tommy Hilfinger was having a sale and bright red or green girls cordoroy jeans were on sale for only $10! Problem is, I'm a guy with long, long legs so the jeans were just a tad (i looked like an elf) short. However, if you're 5'6" or shorter (i'm 6') they will be perfect. Old Navy also had pants that fit me well that were red and blue for about $24. Which is better then the $50 or $60 pants.

EDIT: Old Navy was nice but I'm a size 5 in their jeans and they go by increments of two, which sorta sucked.

That's part 1 I guess. Don't expect to have EXACTLY what they have for a cheaper price, but play around with the look. I'll post again about shirts in August, but I'm busy for the next 2 weeks. I'm a guy so when asking about girls jeans, make sure its a lady your age cause older woman give you funny looks.

man I dont know, those tight red jeans on dudes just doesnt look good in my opinion lol. I dont see the point in wearing girl pants they arnt more comfortable , if anything they are way too tight and dont fit right at all on the waist and just look weird on guys, I always cringe when I see it.

Haha yeah, I agree.

man I dont know, those tight red jeans on dudes just doesnt look good in my opinion lol. I dont see the point in wearing girl pants they arnt more comfortable , if anything they are way too tight and dont fit right at all on the waist and just look weird on guys, I always cringe when I see it.

i would have to agree. except for guys that are super skinny, because when they wear regular pants, they look extremely baggy; so i think it depends on the guy.

and if you're looking for some of the stuff Paramore wears or something similar, try H&M if there's one by you. Granted they aren't in all areas, but they're expanding each month so just keep a look out.

They sell jeans for $20-45 (i was there today and didn't see the funky colors), and they sell the v-neck style shirts and things. Their t-shirts range from $5-9, and I personally think theyr'e better quality than AA. you just have to look around.

at the moment as well, they have the scarves that Paramore sometimes wears in the winter, and they are less than 10 bucks.

the store doesn't have a US online store though =[

another place girls can try for similar clothing delias.com or a delia's store. their clothes look like Hayley's style, but idk if she actaully owns anything from there.

again for girl's, Forever 21 has pretty much the same merchandise as Urban Outfitters, and for very cheap prices. the only problem is it's not incredible quality.

If you're looking for the colorful skinny pants, going with the ones at UO is not a bad idea. they may be expensive, but just wait for a sale because they have one at least once a month and they always have skinny jeans in bright colors on there. They are great quality; I have a pair from there in gray i got over a year ago and they're good as new.

but honestly just get some slim fit straight leg jeans, or boot cut if you want something that isnt baggy but not skin tight, cause that skin tight jean look on dudes needs to end.

For instance, whats wrong with these: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=28570&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=3&iSubCat=1033&iProductID=28570

Looks so much better and not so ridiculous.

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=5468&pid=498616&scid=498616032

they look so ugly there. but irl they are pretty cute. and not as tight as the urban ones.

you can buy those kind of jeans on alloy. i have a pair. but i cant seem to find them on the website. its posible that they dont sell them any more.

does anyone no were you can buy the metalic tights hayley has or had in that one photoshoot.

you can buy those kind of jeans on alloy. i have a pair. but i cant seem to find them on the website. its posible that they dont sell them any more.

does anyone no were you can buy the metalic tights hayley has or had in that one photoshoot.

American Apparel.

does anyone know where hayley gets her striped stockings?its not for me obviously but im just wondering..its soooo cool.

they have them in various stores. UO, Hot Topic, H&M. any place like that, really, generally has funky tights.

also, a lot of the stuff she's been wearing recently (ie the gold shoes) are from the Urban Outfitters in the UK and you can only get them there.

Lol I hate super tight, girly pants when guys wear them, sorry. Like seriously, I know some guys that wear them and they have to jump up and down just to get in them. C'mon guys, let your nuts breathe for crying out loud!

Yeh they are tailored for women for a reason. No one needs to see a huge bulge from jeans that are too tight...

Well I'm in the UK and I can never find good, cheap clothes. e.g I want black skinny jeans (they actually suit me well!) and I canno find any that are any good.

try H&M? i was also looking for some for the longest time and finally found them there and for pretty cheap. i'm sure they have them in guys' stuff as well.

Some guys can pull it off, but like itsgettingcloser said:

Yeh they are tailored for women for a reason. No one needs to see a huge bulge from jeans that are too tight...

Now I just have to tell this story...I used to know this kid DJ and he was pretty chubby, and we wore girl pants. His bulge would break the damn zipper and he'd have to safety pin them shut. THAT is taking it too far, my friends.

Tip for guys wanting to wear girls jeans. While you want the jeans tight, they should be able to slip on and off (like a glove). If you need to be hopping around and sucking in to get them in, don't wear them. Also, I don't want to sound rude but heavier guys should just not even try wearing girls jeans. Finally, if the jeans are way to tight on you, go a size up, it won't kill you and they still look good.

Note: H&M is really expensive where I live.

yeh ive seen girl jeans worn properly before and i couldnt even tell they were girl jeans, but when you can tell they are girl jeans on a guy then it looks weird.

yea, same. when you can see the outline of body parts that guys have that girls don't have, that's when you know it's worn not properly, and they need a different cut.