not quite new, but...

EllenAliceFace.

i haven't been here in months and i don't really know anyone around here. well. my name's ellen, and i'm fifteen. i read, talk, write, listen, draw, laugh, think, sing, love, type, and more but i'm too lazy to list 'em all. hehe. my friends and music mean the world to me, and my favorite color is kelly green. i take pictures of everything, including myself. my favorite bands/artists are paramore, evanescence, my chemical romance, and emilie autumn, but i listen to a lot of different music. i do believe i'm going to marry edward cullen someday...haha. i love the twilight series by stephenie meyer, and i'm going to meet her in august. yay! umm. that's about it. it's nice to [re]meet you all and you can feel free to pm me any time. toodles! :]

Hi!!!! heyy now you can say you know me.. lol

i'm jana btw.. and the people here will come around,

they always do!!! i was so lonely here thinking i knew no one,

but take a look at my siggy.. i love them soo much!!! lol...

everyone's so awesome and you'll have tons of friends starting now..with me!!

lol.. if you want just PM me and we can chat if you feel like it..

ok well, post and keep posting!!!

ttyl!!! jana

Welcome back Ellen, it's good to back isn't it?

Don't worry you'll have awesome friends in no time, people around here are really friendly :D PM me whenever and we could chat if you want

My name's Ella, and I have a para-awesome sometimes a little bit tiring brother called Sam! (XxSanctuaryXx)

Have fun posting!!

Ella

Hey again, thanks for the warm welcome guys! I just thought I'd give you a little more on me since I've yet to update my profile:

making graphics (album on myspace; http://www.myspace.com/saturatedfirefly add me)

radio, I just got accepted into broadcasting school!

I'm in the army reserves, and currently in kansas as most of my unit is setting to deploy on aug 8. I'm not leaving though

I love Jackass... Steve-O is a an awsome guy

Ok, I'm done.