New LJ Post

OMGian

Club dates FTW.

I mean, I liked hearing them at Warped Tour because it sounds more open and all but club dates are just more...You don't have as many people && most of you are there to see the band, not to act crazy and mosh like at Warped Tour. I mean, I know that's expected at a big arena event like Warped Tour but...a club date is just different. I can't explain it but the whole overall feel is so different. Does that make sense?

Can someone post the actual entry? I can't get on lj :(

how come our internet never works? [27 Jul 2007|01:22pm]

hey guys!

how are you all?

man, things have never been better for the band. last night, after watching the starting line and underoath consecutively, we got the call that our record had been added to rotation on KROQ in LA. we are so stoked about it. along with warped, the MTV LIVE show and the planning of our upcoming tours, it just feels like we're on the right track. it's nice to know that your hard work is appreciated by a lot of people... a lot more people than you would've ever even dared to dream about. thanks for all ya'lls hard work, too. by that, i mean, that you for supporting us and believing in us; for handing out flyers at shows, screaming our songs at the top of your lungs in traffic, dancing to our music at sleep overs or illegal house parties. basically, for just sticking around to go through all of this with us. IT RULES!!!

so far, today we've visited 89X, Detroit's alternative radio station. they've been playing "Misery Business" non-stop out here. i'm interested to see how the show goes today. we've not played here since we got the add on 89X! hopefully, there will be a lot of new fans and the turn out will be awesome. the best feeling on Warped is when you're up on stage and you're playing a song and the crowd is screaming so loud that you know anyone on the concert grounds can hear it from wherever they are at the moment. we've had some loud crowds! so, if you're planning on coming to a Warped date in the near future just remember that. loudness is key... we love ear piercing loudness.

i think we have a couple on camera interviews, right about now. i'm in one of those moods where i wouldn't mind putting on some make-up. so, i guess i'm gonna go do that and get ready for the interviews.

thanks for readin'! the guys say hello.

love,

all of us.

ps. question - what type of show do you like best (as far as coming to see us play): warped date? or club date?