Paramore and VMA's?

roxchick93

omg are u serious. dude i dont wanna start a fight with u or anything cuz thats just dumb. but mtv cant seem to get out of the rap hip hop with all there music.

but for break through artist there have beenalot more than lil mama and carrie under wood.

they just dont nominate good music. actual rock music. mcr didnt even make it this. thats messed up. mtv are giving out arawrds to ppl who are just gonna b a trend. i mean lil mama didnt have to do any work to get this famous, paramore and many other bands did. i dont think mtv give any other music credit.

rap music. doesnt take talent. and pop. all these are all lucck.

seriously donot start an argument saying im stpid. ur making this a a bigger deal.

I am serious, actually hahaha.

A LOT of people like rap/hip hop. Mtv plays the music that people like.

Whether Lil Mama worked hard or not doesn't really matter because people still like her.

My Chemical Romance may be a big, successful band, but these artists are just slightly bigger. The nominees are the artists I hear on the radio all the time. I've heard MCR maybe a few times, but not nearly as much as I've heard these other artists. That's not to say they are any less deserving, but it's just the way it is.

To say rap doesn't take talent though, is very ingorant of you. I'd like to see you write and record a rap song and have it on the trl countdown and have people like it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^yeah, that's true...^^

This is kind of pointless now, they didn't get nominated && hey, there's always next year, right?

Truce everybody?

yess. i wasnt trying to start an arguement.

mtv gets me mad at moments.

but if they dont get nominated next year. mtv is goin down. :mrgreen:

i know.. that bugs me. but paramore deserves just it, all the teenies are gonna go crazy.

with mcr i took my friends to one of there concerts cuz apparently she luvvs them. and i asked her how many songs she knows shes like "omg i know famous last words and WTTBP.. GERARD IS SOOO HAWTTT"

ah that drives me insane.

if/wen that happens to paramore i might go crazzy. :willy_nilly:

^^Hopefully later rather then sooner...I mean, I know they deserve it but I just want these last few months of just, "Parawho?" before they finally irrupt from the music scene && really go someplace.

I am serious, actually hahaha.

A LOT of people like rap/hip hop. Mtv plays the music that people like.

Whether Lil Mama worked hard or not doesn't really matter because people still like her.

My Chemical Romance may be a big, successful band, but these artists are just slightly bigger. The nominees are the artists I hear on the radio all the time. I've heard MCR maybe a few times, but not nearly as much as I've heard these other artists. That's not to say they are any less deserving, but it's just the way it is.

To say rap doesn't take talent though, is very ingorant of you. I'd like to see you write and record a rap song and have it on the trl countdown and have people like it.

im too white to actually rap. but to write. thats easyy.

ive heard so many great artist on the radio. that i dont see on mtv. mainly becuase i listen to alternative stations. not mainstream stations

im not a huge rap fan. rap makes me insane.

plz who ever u are do not start an argument. i mean come on . drama over the computer. how gay is that.

im just really disappointed in mtvs nominations. its liek the same 10 ppl in every catagory. WE NEED VARIETY!

mtv does have the power to open up ppls minds to new music. they just refuse too.

and MCR and FOB have the same sucsess pretty much. they have two completely differnt fans. but they both made it number one in the count down many times.

there are soo many more ppl who should of got nominated.

end of it.

^^Hopefully later rather then sooner...I mean, I know they deserve it but I just want these last few months of just, "Parawho?" before they finally irrupt from the music scene && really go someplace.

yeaa.

i luv how paramore is like the band i know about. and not every fan girl in america knows about.

they definately deserve it. i relaly dont want them to get like 100% mainstream. but there music is awesome.

i just really hope in the fall tour they do they still do clubs. there always the funnest.

even though they have got alot of fans. i give about 6 months before they reallyy hit the mainstream.

im too white to actually rap. but to write. thats easyy.

ive heard so many great artist on the radio. that i dont see on mtv. mainly becuase i listen to alternative stations. not mainstream stations

im not a huge rap fan. rap makes me insane.

plz who ever u are do not start an argument. i mean come on . drama over the computer. how gay is that.

im just really disappointed in mtvs nominations. its liek the same 10 ppl in every catagory. WE NEED VARIETY!

mtv does have the power to open up ppls minds to new music. they just refuse too.

and MCR and FOB have the same sucsess pretty much. they have two completely differnt fans. but they both made it number one in the count down many times.

there are soo many more ppl who should of got nominated.

end of it.

I'm just stating my opinion.

You complaining about it isn't going to change anything, though.