Kreative Films - NEW PARAMORE VIDEO

xLaiamore

Hey guys, there's bulletin from a good friends Kreative Films and Synthesis.

They'll be uploading a new Paramore video in just a few minutes. Check it out!

SO SIT TIGHT IT WILL BE UP IN A FEW MIN

remember kreative films fans go to youtube.com/synthesismagazine to see all new paramore and everything else we do footage

:razz:

hahah thanks =] yea its like the funniest video everrrr. especially when hayley does the whole fruit bat thing. they rly should make one like every year, evryone would love it...heck they should make a Paramore DVD since they film so much.

I know, they should make a DVD. I would buy it && probably watch it until it got worn out. && they do film alot...Why don't they have a DVD? They should.

These guys are really capitalizing on Paramore to the fullest...I guess the band is cool with it though.

I wonder if they're ever actually going to post a video with new footage...that was pretty much just another promo vid for what's been "coming up" for like 3 months now lol...

These guys are really capitalizing on Paramore to the fullest...I guess the band is cool with it though.

I wonder if they're ever actually going to post a video with new footage...that was pretty much just another promo vid for what's been "coming up" for like 3 months now lol...

lol, i was thinking the same thing brent. i guess the band don't mind cause it is promoting them and everything. it's annoying how long we've been waiting though. unseen footage? i guess it won't be all that amazing if they didn't show it on the "full paramore being crazy video" in the first place.