UK and US walk differently?

allweknow_xx

Darlings, we Brits do not walk, we glide. One foot always 10.375 cm infront of the other whilst walking, no more and no less. Our walk is sophistication.

Of course we have our elbows tucked in for the chicken wing effect without fail, and effortlessly wave with our palms facing inwards to passers by (but only after personal instruction from the Queen). Generally to be spotted with a cup of tea clasped in free hand with the pinkie finger sticking out.

...:lol:

In reality, we can't really walk anymore. Our jeans are either far too baggy or far too tight.

• Like 1

oh haha wow i never really thought about this. i would just assume everyone walks the same way.

Yeah I'd have thought everyone walked the same... unless Americans walk with more confidence? I dunno...

This isn't going to turn out to be a joke by the couple though is it? lol That they just said that as a joke or something? Cause us Welshies always do stuff like that :P

Darlings, we Brits do not walk, we glide. One foot always 10.375 cm infront of the other whilst walking, no more and no less. Our walk is sophistication.

Of course we have our elbows tucked in for the chicken wing effect without fail, and effortlessly wave with our palms facing inwards to passers by (but only after personal instruction from the Queen). Generally to be spotted with a cup of tea clasped in free hand with the pinkie finger sticking out.

...:lol:

In reality, we can't really walk anymore. Our jeans are either far too baggy or far too tight.

hahaha that whole thing made me laugh really hard.