really scary.

krs

i live in this city. just half an hour away from LA. and

it's a very very small city.

and there have been some really crazy stuff thats been going on lately. about three years ago...there was this teen who got stabbed to death right next to the school i went to, then after that, a classmates brother got shot to death at a restaurant, then, this school officer who was locking up the school was beaten with a bat by three up and coming freshman who was trying to steal computers, then....recently a house that was mainly used to grow pot was discovered (right across my old elementary school!) and now...a house thats just down the street from where i live is now a crime scene. turned out that a mom came home and found her husband, seven year old son, and three year old son stabbed to death at her home....its really really sad.

and i was just thinking...what the freak is going on with this city?

It's dangerous round here too!

A friend of mine ended up in hospital a few years back when he was attacked by about 12 yobs outside the local Spa, and last year my bro got into a fight with some guy when he was out on the town and nearly got a broken jaw.

So yeah we should all lock the doors at night and clutch onto a baseball bat hoping we don't get attacked by random strangers.

In October, some friends of my family were murdered at their home.

And only months after that, one of my friend's sister was hit by a car and died. But that was an accident.

But we have police officers get killed a lot.

I know of 2 in the last few months.

wow. those are some really intense stuff.

and it truly is crazy for those type of things to happen to you.

i mean we see it on the news all the time..but you'd never think that those

type of things can happen around you and its a very scary reality to what the world has come to. (even the most innocent looking cities can take you by surprise)

oh and thanx a lot guys

Yeah, London is crazy too. There is so much crime here, especially in the area I live in and around it. I dont know the exact number, I think it is 8 teenagers have been brutally murdered by yobs over the last year. Then of course there have been the terror attacks 2 years ago, and we had more attempted ones last month I think it was but luckily they failed.

There is so much stupid stuff going on everywhere whether it is petty theft to mass murder, the world has officially gone mad.

ooO, that is kinda scary. creepy. i'd be scared to live there! you poor thing, haha

lol yeah it is pretty creepy! when i found out...i like ran to my door to make sure it was locked and closed all my windows...(even though it was like a 100 degrees! lol) i got so paranoid!

and plus...this city is also home to countless pedophiles. (good thing i didnt run into any....i think...=/)