In Memory of Lanie Kealhofer

EmOJuNkiE1612

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thats devastating.. i never noticed this thread till now..

by the way, this reminded me of that girl that died, she was big into myspace.. from vancouver i believe.. they posted a video on myspace with ava playing in the background.. its very touching.. just wondering if any of yall have seen it.. very good stuff.. made me pretty sad i know that.. greatly made though.. worth 5 minutes of ur time in my opinion

by the way' date=' this reminded me of that girl that died, she was big into myspace.. from vancouver i believe.. they posted a video on myspace with ava playing in the background.. its very touching.. just wondering if any of yall have seen it.. very good stuff.. made me pretty sad i know that.. greatly made though.. worth 5 minutes of ur time in my opinion[/quote']

i remember watching those videos. i cried during the one that had the avril lavigne song playing in the backround. its so sad how lives can change so quickly.

• 9 months later...

by the way, this reminded me of that girl that died, she was big into myspace.. from vancouver i believe.. they posted a video on myspace with ava playing in the background.. its very touching.. just wondering if any of yall have seen it.. very good stuff.. made me pretty sad i know that.. greatly made though.. worth 5 minutes of ur time in my opinion

i know this is like months n months later but i just got that as a buletin a few days ago, its nice it keeps getting sent around.