High School

LaceyMoselyFan

im starting high school tomrrow. bad thing is im coming from a private school with liek 30 ppl in all of 8th to a public school with like 900 in my class.

im freaked cuz i'll probably get lost

yeah, that's exactly what i did last year. but it was pretty easy, the school i go to now is just a big square. if you're on the right floor, you'll find your class easily.

i got lost for the first half year of my freshman year lol... and i didn't know where the nurse's office was till the middle of sophmore year (which is the worst year, btw)

don't worry, it gets better... then gets worse... and hopefully gets better again (i'll be a junior this year, so i don't really know :))

• 4 months later...

I have to go back to school week after next. Just six more months left before summer. Just six morreeee. SEEMS LIKE FOREVER. I think I can make it. Maybe. I pray I will not have to attend summer school. I REFUSE TO ATTEND SUMMER SCHOOL. I passed first semester of math. Second semester remains to be seen.

2day was my third day of high school. and so far high school SUCKS!!! i dont have any classes with my close friends but i have classes with my not so close friends so theres always that akward silence thing. but i really just hate it. im kinda shy so it sucks i have classes with ppl i dont normally talk 2. anyone else just starting high school? or have been through this?:willy_nilly:

haha well im still a freshman, and i got really lucky because my school is REALLY small cuz its like a private school kinda and we only have like 150 kids - 200 MAX... lopl... but yeah my old school was REALLY BIG and there was so much sucky stuff... I had nbo classes with my good friends, and have of the people there were freaked out by me because I actually had a personality and i didnt do anything illegal *well kinda*** so yeah... it was stupid.. i hate highschool.. but i have kyle and laura *best friend and girlfriend* to help me through it... so i guess it'll get better... but at my school, everyoe is kinda wierd like me so we all just act like ffamily.. at my old school... the ranking got out of control, so im glad to have my little mini school... lopl:willy_nilly:

^dude i went to a private school from preschool-5th.....its SO much better haha. everyone is like best friends cuz its smaller schooling. it was rly expesnive..but worth it....going to public school for the first time i was like wuuuut, cuz i didnt know anyone at all. i guess its easier to manage now though since ive been in highschool for 3 years...but still...id like to have classes w/ my friends..but thta never happens!