One thing about yourself

lavina15

I only got one guinea pig. :D

but that's awesome shannon, seven must be fun, haha.

Is yours much better now Ida?

Yep, seven! Wonder if I know all the names.. haha.

@Shannon, one died in january, the other in february. And the one i had before them lies in that grave aswell.

And wow, seven. That's alot (: Do all of them go along well?

My dad and his twinbrother had 50 rabbits each when they were young. :P

Awh, that's so sad. :(

50!! Whoaaaa. Well, two girls live together.. The rest live alone. Two of the boys are twins yet they try to kill each other so we have them set apart.

Is yours much better now Ida?

Yep, seven! Wonder if I know all the names.. haha.

Awh, that's so sad. :(

50!! Whoaaaa. Well, two girls live together.. The rest live alone. Two of the boys are twins yet they try to kill each other so we have them set apart.

Haha, yeah. They lived at a farm tho (:

Awe, haha.

My friends and I went in, I swear we did nothing wrong.. We were at the park over the road and it started to rain heavy, so we went inside for a look around just whilst it rained. There was six of us and my friend Alice and I got bored and went off together to hide from the other four.. Then this really creepy old dude grabbed both our shoulders and asked to leave the premises and never return. :rotfl: We were only walking around!!

Probably 'cause we're teens, I dunno. But he watched us until we left the car park and my friend went "I'm supposed to come here with my mam at the weekend!" and the creepy dude went "Oh, you won't be, sweetheart!"

FREAK!