One thing about yourself

lavina15

Exactly! I would have translated it "nollasta sankariksi" just because it makes a lot more sense. :) Meh, I was always more excited about Hercules the video game than the movie anyway!

...That's because we never had the movie on VHS so I've seen it maybe twice. :crybad: I can remember some scenes, like the training bits, the Titans destroying the city and the battle with the Hydra. Cool stuff!

Yeah you're right. I've also played that videogame in one ship to Estonia which name is "Finjet". I guess u maybe don't remember it but I loved that ship when I was lil! :)

I just love Disney movies. I wonder how can they create such a cute characters. :mrgreen:

Like Kuzco. I've always though that he's so cute. :rotfl:

Lol Kronk's also great! :D

I love that song!

Awesome, what lyrics?

:mrgreen: I honestly don't know... the whole song just speaks volumes to me. It's weird. The first time I ever heard it, I didn't get it. My friend Alice urged me to watch a live performance of it and I just thought, yeah, it's alright. I then went home and just became obsessed with it haha.

I'll have to think long and hard about that. MCR-wise, I love the lyrics "Oh how wrong we were to think, that immortality meant never dying." Those lyrics just make you think and there's a bit of a odd, personal reason behind my loving them.

I actually mentioned that MCR lyric in some coursework I did for English and I got an A*. :)