One thing about yourself

lavina15

By who?! ;O

Vassia!! The person who wasn't ONLINE AT ALL LAST NIGHT! She repped me saying I was mean. Well, yes, I was but he was putting down my friend and I'm not going to stand for it. MEH! He also told lots of people to "shut the fuck up" and wished for Ross to be banned. :roll: I'm glad he "left". I wouldn't be surprised if he was reading this.

Haha that's so cool! :D

I love that song. I've just listened so much in Finnish that it was so weird to listen to it in English at the first time but I think it's amazing in English also. :]

I also love "Zero to Hero". It's so cool! :P

Although in the Finnish version it's "Zero to Brains" and that really sucks. :rotfl:

Yeah, I've heard it in German.. LOL.

Zero to Brains? That's odd! :rotfl:

Vassia!! The person who wasn't ONLINE AT ALL LAST NIGHT! She repped me saying I was mean. Well, yes, I was but he was putting down my friend and I'm not going to stand for it. MEH! He also told lots of people to "shut the fuck up" and wished for Ross to be banned. :roll: I'm glad he "left". I wouldn't be surprised if he was reading this.

SERIOUSLY?! Someone had to stand up to him one time. He was kinda bringing down the mood with all his depressing talk. And he was the one of kinda started it by saying that thing! That's just stupid that you're getting the blame! :nono:

They're stupid!

SERIOUSLY?! Someone had to stand up to him one time. He was kinda bringing down the mood with all his depressing talk. And he was the one of kinda started it by saying that thing! That's just stupid that you're getting the blame! :nono:

They're stupid!

I know, plus, he went on her profile saying how he was leaving because of certain people and how she's one of the only nice people. Well, I've never seen them talk before!! He just wanted sympathy, he was too emo and dull for this site, he brought my mood down all the time.

What's so "lol" about the German version? :P

Lol, I know! When I heard it at the first time I was like "Zero to Brains" (which also can mean "zero to intelligence").

Just because it's random!

Cyewl. :)

I know, plus, he went on her profile saying how he was leaving because of certain people and how she's one of the only nice people. Well, I've never seen them talk before!! He just wanted sympathy, he was too emo and dull for this site, he brought my mood down all the time.

yeah, i saw he did that on a few profiles. I bet he comes back again after a while. Didn't he say once that he don't like Paramore or something like that?

Joan, could you say what's it in Finnish? Since I honestly can't remember any song like that in Hercules. :D

It's "nollasta pollaan". :rotfl:

Haha lol it's impossible to translate. Is it like "zero to brains" or "zero to head" or "zero to intelligence". We never use that word y'know so it's so difficult thing. What do u think? :P

Haha alright then. :P

One thing about myself: I think I did it well in the biology test.

It's "nollasta pollaan". :rotfl:

Haha lol it's impossible to translate. Is it like "zero to brains" or "zero to head" or "zero to intelligence". We never use that word y'know so it's so difficult thing.

Ugh :I

You know, I think the original translator is still scratching his head over "WTF am I supposed to call this song in Finnish" like I am right now since that's one of the worst translations I've ever heard!

Joan; Have you seen the Emperor's New Groove?

That is my second favourite Disney movie!

I have! :D

But I was very little something about 6 years old so I don't remember much of it anymore. Only thing I remember is that at first he was selfish and then he turned into a lama. :rotfl:

But I love Kuzco he's so cute, lol! :P

Ugh :I

You know, I think the original translator is still scratching his head over "WTF am I supposed to call this song in Finnish" like I am right now since that's one of the worst translations I've ever heard!

Haha yeah you're so right. Why it just could have been something like "nollast sankariks" or "nollast urhoks" (that was one pathetic translation I know) but don't use a word "polla"! U don't get the idea of the song and no-one uses that word. :rotfl:

Haha yeah you're so right. Why it just could have been something like "nollast sankariks" or "nollast urhoks" (that was one pathetic translation I know) but don't use a word "polla"! U don't get the idea of the song and no-one uses that word. :rotfl:

Exactly! I would have translated it "nollasta sankariksi" just because it makes a lot more sense. :) Meh, I was always more excited about Hercules the video game than the movie anyway!

...That's because we never had the movie on VHS so I've seen it maybe twice. :crybad: I can remember some scenes, like the training bits, the Titans destroying the city and the battle with the Hydra. Cool stuff!