acoustic CD

roxchick93

Franklin acoustic... Uhhhhhh...

*Dies*

:D

I love Paramore acoustic =D

It's better than the usual stuff when you're in one of those

'EHHHIWANTACOUSTICGOODNESS' moods

hahha. yessss.. i get in those. all i want to listen to is acoustic stuff moods.

they do amazing acoustic. hayleys voice it soo amazing and its just a really has a good raw feeling i guess

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since acoustic versions of songs are always awesome regardless of who the band is, that'd be awesome. Especially awesome since Paramore does really well done renditions of their songs acoustically. I'd buy it.

But they should space it out from the release of Riot! a little more. Maybe consider releasing something like that around December or January.

Since acoustic versions of songs are always awesome regardless of who the band is, that'd be awesome. Especially awesome since Paramore does really well done renditions of their songs acoustically. I'd buy it.

But they should space it out from the release of Riot! a little more. Maybe consider releasing something like that around December or January.

That would be a good christmas present....like release it a week before christmas...

God if they EVER come out with an acoustic CD, I will without a doubt be the first person in my city to get my hands on it. :D My dream Acoustic CD set would include:

All We Know

Pressure

Let The Flames Begin

That's What You Get

Let This Go

Franklin

Misery Business

When It Rains

Brighter

Conspiracy

Crushcrushcrush

We Are Broken

My Heart

Let's add Hallelujah and Here We Go Again as bonus tracks. ;)

it would be cool if they signed up and got on every now and then..to answer questions...when i was on story of the years board the whole band except 2 of em had signed up and answered questions when they could...it may have been couple of weeks or a month before they answered but they always answered.

God if they EVER come out with an acoustic CD, I will without a doubt be the first person in my city to get my hands on it. :D My dream Acoustic CD set would include:

All We Know

Pressure

Let The Flames Begin

That's What You Get

Let This Go

Franklin

Misery Business

When It Rains

Brighter

Conspiracy

Crushcrushcrush

We Are Broken

My Heart

Let's add Hallelujah and Here We Go Again as bonus tracks. ;)

\

im not a big fan of let this go. idk. i just dont think it would b good acoustic.

it would be cool if they signed up and got on every now and then..to answer questions...when i was on story of the years board the whole band except 2 of em had signed up and answered questions when they could...it may have been couple of weeks or a month before they answered but they always answered.

It would be cool. but think of the scary/sick/perverts that would join just to harass Hayley :S I mean look at some of the comments on youtube on some of their videos.

but hell it'd still be awesome.

That would be really cool.. I'd want about 15-16 songs, I think. Maybe;

1. Emergency

2. Pressure

3. Brighter

4. All We Know

5. Conspiracy <3

6. That's What You Get

7. Misery Business

8. We Are Broken

9. When It Rains

10. Let The Flames Begin

11. Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)

12. Decoy

13. Hallelujah

14. Born For This

15 could be a new track.. or maybe Breathe. =)