PARAMORE IN NEW AP - FULL PAGE

Ashhh

OHH. wait!!

all who want's to get the issue.

u can't get it yet

cuase right now, it's not out yet. people got it, i believe cuase they subscribed to them. i check, at the store today, and the issue isn't in yet

but, if you're subscrbed the covor is Panic at the disco, if you buy at the store, the cover is from first to last.

Also interesting - in the bit on Sullivan in the 100 Bands to Watch section, they mention that they're For Fans Of: Paramore, Anberlin and Acceptance.

Yeah I saw that too... which is why I'm gonna check them out lol. Cause if that's true, I'll probably like them haha... and I wanna see why they compare them to Paramore. Hmmm.

OHH. wait!!

u can't get it yet

cuase right now' date=' it's not out yet. people got it, i believe cuase they subscribed to them. i check, at the store today, and the issue isn't in yet

but, if you're subscrbed the covor is Panic at the disco, if you buy at the store, the cover is from first to last.[/quote']

Not quite true, actually. I'm a subscriber, but the cover I got was FFTL, to my disappointment. I wanted the P!ATD cover.

I got my subscription to AP for $5 at Warped last year...at that price, how could I pass it up?

OHH. wait!!

u can't get it yet

cuase right now' date=' it's not out yet. people got it, i believe cuase they subscribed to them. i check, at the store today, and the issue isn't in yet

but, if you're subscrbed the covor is Panic at the disco, if you buy at the store, the cover is from first to last.[/quote']

Not quite true, actually. I'm a subscriber, but the cover I got was FFTL, to my disappointment. I wanted the P!ATD cover.

I got my subscription to AP for $5 at Warped last year...at that price, how could I pass it up?

oh man awesome!! oh. well, i think i'm suppose to get the panic one, cuase i finally subscribed to it. haha 12 dollars, for it. through panic's. but still. my issue hasn't come in yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
OHH. wait!!

u can't get it yet

yeah, i bought that patd cover @ barnes and noble

AAHHH can you still get this at the stand and is it available in the US?

Sorry I don't know much about magazines. :o

Yes...and yes, I saw it at Barnes and Noble the other day, so I think it's still on the newsstands...look for FFTL or P!ATD on the cover.

You know what I remember that makes me feel stupid? I was at barnes & nobles last saturday and I was in the magazine section. Now that I know what this mag looks like I was actually looking at the AP one with Paramore in it. Because I remember seeing Panic on the front. I feel stupid haha only if I knew this sooner like a week ago or I would have bought it. Hopefully I can buy it tomorrow before the end of the month when it goes off the shevles?