Wolverhampton Civic Hall This Sunday

manik-producer

aww no! where you travelling from?...im only in coventry, so ill jump on the train in the morning sometime, and spend the day in wolves. Its getting home thats the problem haha, probably just be a ridiculous taxi fare from birmingham! gonna be well worth the fare though!

I went last night it was mad!!! it was like going to see a metal band!!!... lost alone cam on around 7:30 they were ok but trying to play louder than there instroments would let them the crowd at this point were pritty normal, then about 20 mins to half an hour later this providence came on and they were really good the crowd got into it lol then about 30 mins later the lights went down for paramore everyone dashed out their cameras and started screaming and the minute paramore came on stage everypne rushed forward... you couldnt stand still its was like an ocean swaying because everyone was trying to get to the front people were being injured i went from midddle to nearly the front becuase of people trying to get out and push forward!! security were lifting people out because at the front it was liek a sauna and u had no room to breathe... if people around you jumped u had to... soon into the set there were pit circles forming and crowd surfing... hayley said it was the maddest concert ever lol... part way into the set some idiot knocked my camera out my hands and it went flying soi there went all my pics and i tried to find it and then had to ring my dad (As it was his cam) so missed seeing hayley sing some of my favs lol... but the crowd were like a mob worse than download crowd!!

As for paramores performence well it was my first time seeing them but i gotta say they were amazing!! they were full of energy hayley sounded amazing the crowd really got into it hayley eally enjoyed are crowd and said how great we were and how we were probs the biggest audience they have had so far in the UK... They were really good... and im defo going to see them again when i dont have to worry about my dads camera but defo gotta see them again lol They were jumpeing round doing tricks and just having a laugh!!

Set (not in order)

Misery business

Emergency

Thats what you get

Here we go again

For a pessimest

Crushcrushcrush

When it rains

Let the flames begin

Born for this

Whoa

Pressure

Hope this makes sense... its my first review am still half asleep so lol any questions about the show or anything ill be happy to answer... if anyone has pictures is there any chance i can have a few so i can remember the day? thanks

Last night was frigging awesome!!

i was like the only person around where i was standing that knew the words to This Providence's songs and they were amazing, Paramore was frigging awesome though i couldn't see too much as tall people kept standing infront of me ¬_¬ but i was just like ahhh Hayley! Josh! Jeremy! Taylor! Zac! lol it was the first Paramore concert i've been to and i loved it.

I was a bit gutted they didn't play My Heart though because i wanted to hear Josh scream.

& i was kinda shocked they didn't play Hallelujah seeing as it's their new single.

Oh yeah does anyone know if the merch those guys sold outside the venue was official merch or not?