Last thing you purchased

Itsgettingcloser

The Political Compass test is basically an online test to determine your political standpoint. Now I know some of you will be democrat/republican. But you'll be surprised to see just how much of each you are. You may be a democrat but the test comes back republican!

Or more correctly, left-wing (democrat) and right-wing (republican).

Here's the test if yo' interested: http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

I took the quiz. I was actually pretty much a moderate. I was an inch towards the left but I didn't like the quiz. There was no neither disagree or agree and that kinda made me mad cause then I have to choose an option where I don't know the issue well.

edit: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-1.38&soc=2.00

Economic Left/Right: -1.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.00

specific results

you can let other people say they're opinions and views w/o being a bitch about it you know

Right, I'll admit what Courtney said may have been a little harsh, but please refrain from swearing at her in the future regardless of political standpoints.

Politics has the beauty of being able to be discussed without resorting to insults. Can we please not attack the messengers (us) but attack the message (them/their policies). It's how it should be.

Right, I'll admit what Courtney said may have been a little harsh, but please refrain from swearing at her in the future regardless of political standpoints.

Politics has the beauty of being able to be discussed without resorting to insults. Can we please not attack the messengers (us) but attack the message (them/their policies). It's how it should be.

I WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT BEING A BITCH.

i am a very sarcastic person.

and when people get on my nerves. i get more sarcastic.

I WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT BEING A BITCH.

i am a very sarcastic person.

and when people get on my nerves. i get more sarcastic.

I DIDN'T SAY YOU WERE!

All I was saying was there was no need to call you one.

I generally always get right wing/authoritarian on them. When I was younger it used to be more left-wing, but growing up I've grown to become more right-wing.

i guess i didnt need to call her a bitch..but its just like so inconsiderate to be so closed minded and rude about what other peoples views are

i guess i didnt need to call her a bitch..but its just like so inconsiderate to be so closed minded and rude about what other peoples views are

She said herself she was just being sarcastic. Obviously sarcasm isn't the easiest thing to convey over the internet, so your reaction is perfectly understandable so I can't really have any complaints as to why you called her a bitch, it's just the word you used. Notice how here you said "close minded and rude"? Swearing is not a necessity to get a point across.