Last thing you purchased

Itsgettingcloser

heck yeah! :eek:haha...i mean obamas intelligent and all, but when it comes to experience...he has..well...none

well wouldnt you rather have an intelligent,smart president then one who only has experience?

i dont think i would want another president like George W Bush cause he fucked everything up and thats just what John McCain is going to do.

but McCain is a MILLLION years old.

he is living in the past.

and we need intelligence, not experience.

get us out of this useless war. thats what i want.

i see what ur saying, but the fact that hes old and has seen war gives him 10times the experience, he knows war, thats his intelligence... i believe he can get us out of it...i dont think obama would know how to handle it

i see what ur saying, but the fact that hes old and has seen war gives him 10times the experience, he knows war, thats his intelligence... i believe he can get us out of it...i dont think obama would know how to handle it

palin said some shit about how we should stay in the war and thats just messed up.

how would obama not be able to handle it? that makes no sense whatsoever

no he wants us to STAY. and just because you are in the war doesnt mean you think its bad. some people love it.

obama has a fresh mind, and we need new ideas. obama has said that he will talk to ANY AND ALL leaders to work out problems. he can handle it. its obvious.