Last thing you purchased

Itsgettingcloser

heck yeah! :eek:haha...i mean obamas intelligent and all, but when it comes to experience...he has..well...none

I don't want to get into a debate with everyone but I absolutely agree with you. When Obama doesn't have teleprompter he tends to stutter and say uh a lot. This is not a sign of experience but rather hes trying to find the popular thing to say. He says what you want to hear but he can't necessarily act on those promises. During the 1968 election Richard Nixon ran on the platform of Vietnamization (getting us out of vietnam). When he got the presidency he did exactly the opposite. I suggest you guys do your research and you'll realize that Obama is simply an empty suit.

edit: I gave you rep megan :D.

• Like 1

I don't want to get into a debate with everyone but I absolutely agree with you. When Obama doesn't have teleprompter he tends to stutter and say uh a lot. This is not a sign of experience but rather hes trying to find the popular thing to say. He says what you want to hear but he can't necessarily act on those promises. During the 1968 election Richard Nixon ran on the platform of Vietnamization (getting us out of vietnam). When he got the presidency he did exactly the opposite. I suggest you guys do your research and you'll realize that Obama is simply an empty suit.

uhh not really..

if you see what a terrible state were in right now and you want to change it you probably shouldnt vote for mccain

he wants to keep us in war which is stupid! he might have experience but all the experience was in war.

we cant have someone who's part of that past!

we need someone who knows whats going on in world today and fix it! thats why obama should win.

well. then McCain isnt a good choice either. because apparently what EVERYONE says is not true...

alot of intelligent people stutter, and it is not how he says it, but what he says. its apparent he is intelligent. and that is what we need. if you want another george bush. then go ahead. vote for McCain.

haha yay thanks! i gave you some to! =]

and i love what you just said....apparently you're smarter than me so you can prove a point better haha....but you're so right....everytime i hear him i feel, like you said, that hes telling us what we want to hear...not what he can do. i think mccains age is just another back up to his experience.

im not even a republican...nor a democrat...i dont agree with EVERYTHING mccain says...but clearly he is a better choice to me

wow you guys attacked me fast :P

Obama says hes for change but is the change good or bad?

McCain could actually gives us a good change. He is a moderate aka hes pretty much an independent running on the republican ticket. He can cross party lines and get things done. The war is not my number one issue at the moment. The economy is what I'm focused on now. My opinion on the war is that pulling out should be based on conditions on the ground. If we pulled out completely it would be disasterous. I just want to let you guys know that candidates don't always deliver what they promise. You got to look at more than just words. Voting records, body language and stuff like that gives a better picture(yes, yes I'm a republican).

McCain could actually gives us a good change. He is a moderate aka hes pretty much an independent running on the republican ticket. He can cross party lines and get things done. The war is not my number one issue at the moment. The economy is what I'm focused on now. My opinion on the war is that pulling out should be based on conditions on the ground. If we pulled out completely it would be disasterous. I just want to let you guys know that candidates don't always deliver what they promise. You got to look at more than just words. Voting records, body language and stuff like that gives a better picture(yes, yes I'm a republican).

obvious.

makes me like him even more!