The Song/Poem/Writing Thread

Locomotion

I wrote this when I still had feelings for this girl, and she didn't want to talk to me anymore. It was good to actually get it off of my chest.

Your love is just something I lack

I never knew I needed you this much

I want to get you back

Though it will never happen with my luck

I understand why you had to leave

It was for the right reason

Even though our love I did believe

It still feels like my heart was a victim of treason

Neither one of us has moved on

We both haven't talked for a while

Love is a battle that hasn't been won

Ours has really been idle

So, I don't know what to say to you

Everything hasn't been the same

I'd love to get back together with you

But I'm afraid, nothing will ever be the same

I wish things would change

Aw, thanks. I was a bit nervous, so I got someone else to read it before I posted it. I hate when I can't write anything and I feel like I want to write. I did see those Paramore influences that Mike was talking about. It was pretty neat. =p

=] Thanks. I think I have some more stuff lying around but I must find it first. I'd love to be able to put it in a song, but I'm afraid I'm not too hot with that. I need to find someone to play with and maybe they could help me. xD

dude, you shouldnt be afraid. As long as your happy with it its the best. My friends make fun of me all the time cause i write songs and one of them is even in my band. Me and my guitar teacher play a lot together and it helped me with lots of my problems.

^

So correct.

It like this one kid...teased me like crazy, He goes "This is so ridiculous! I cant believe you're using THIS in a song!" I go "You wait and see how its sung fool!!"

and needless today...I still have to show him how its sung :P

but its going to be GREATNESS!

Anyways, I think the way to sing it is the easiest part, The hardest part I ecounter is making the music, The guitar and ect. Thats the hardest part for me :D I usually dont even make a song for a week, then I finally start it.

Those kind of kids are idiots.

me and my friend are the same way with our music that you guys are. I think its some kinda thing you have to go through when you're just starting out until you find that one special sound you're looking for. we've had millions of bass lines and guitar riffs that we've thrown out cause they didnt sound good enough and twice as many lyrics.

hahaha oh yeah definitely. If there was ever anything in my life i would want to brag about it would be that and i never brag. If i ever did "i never meant to...brag"(i had to lol im a superfan)

id be like "yeah, me and paramore are just chillin'." just randomly start threads like that every few days. This is my new life long dream. I will tour with paramore and kill new found glory so i can be there best friend :twisted:

edit: wow i just read over that real quick and realized i cant kill new found glory it just wouldn't be right, they're a good band.

yes, in all seriousness thats all i want in my life is to spend it being in a band and touring. nothing in my life ever gave me the same feeling as music does. Im always listening to it. whether im at work or school or just walking down the street i always have something.

plus seeing other bands touring they make it look so fun.