The Song/Poem/Writing Thread

Locomotion

Here's a part of my story that I'm writing. Sorta like a Epilogue? Idk what its called :P

But here ya goooo:

She shut her eyes tight. Tear drops stained her light pink sweater. She smiled heartlessly. Her skirt was rolled up high, nail polish as light as her rosy cheeks. And her mascara had stained most of her bathroom sink. She bent over the sink and pulled out a brush. Holding her hair in one hand she glanced in the mirror. Who am I? She thought. I'm not who I was. I've lost my identity. I'm no longer myself.

haha,ok,there's a lil smth i wrote today at lessons...i was soo bored..and i always write smth btw lol...and almost always in english cause i feel like i can express myself so much better than in hungarian...

It can contain so many grammar mistakes...my fault...sorry...

I am standing here

With my unspoken words I never dared to say

I was crying

And I thought there is no way

I need something to keep holding on

To make the pain fly away from my broken heart

I need you to love me

I always wanted that

You were my dream all my life

But you've never known,i've never let you know

This feeling that I can't keep inside anymore

This feeling that I must say to you now

Look at me,I'm crying

My heart inside is flying

It's dreaming about you

Imagining a love of you and me

Here I am,my soul is opened for you

These are everything I've never said to you

Now the decision is on you

what would you do with me

Give me a chance to prove my love

Or say me goodbye..I'll fly away like a dove..

It's all over for me then

I will recover but I don't know when

You will be the failure of my life

And the beautiest disaster of my love

I am dying inside,that's I must to say

Maybe,now there will be a better,fairer way..

Everyone here outshines me so much, geez everyone lol.

Anyways, i really like it, and once again, I could already hear vocal melodies out of this.

Wow everyone's poems and writings are so great, I wanna read them all but there are a ton! haha well here is one of my poems, it's about someone I knew who had her life taken by a drunk driver. I hope you guys like it.

We'll just close our eyes

and try to catch some sleep

and pray for no more tears tonight

because we know you're watching.

we have our candles lit and our hats tipped to you

and our heads are bowed in permanent solitude

Trust us, you will never be forgotten

with every heart felt smile and memory you have broughten

This road is drenched, but not of rain

It's soaked in our every fallen tear of pain

But here we will stand, hand in hand, and shed a million tears.

And we can stand in puddles of them, knee deep in our fears.

But there goes our hero, she's watching us from the constellations

Looking at us through her star and recieving our frustrations

But please just trust us, you will never be forgotten

this road is drenched, but not of rain

you will live forever, and these tears may never dry

And we can never find the right words to say goodbye

So, just trust us because you will never be forgotten

this road is drenched but not of rain

So here we are with our candles waving in the air

just letting you know we all care

and wax falls like tears from our eyes

and we all say our last words , blow out our flame, and the noise dies

and your cross stands there for everyone to see

and it's a sing to show you will never fade from our memory.

• Like 1

Here's a part of my story that I'm writing. Sorta like a Epilogue? Idk what its called :P

But here ya goooo:

She shut her eyes tight. Tear drops stained her light pink sweater. She smiled heartlessly. Her skirt was rolled up high, nail polish as light as her rosy cheeks. And her mascara had stained most of her bathroom sink. She bent over the sink and pulled out a brush. Holding her hair in one hand she glanced in the mirror. Who am I? She thought. I'm not who I was. I've lost my identity. I'm no longer myself.

oh my llama-ee-ish awesomeness! that is really good.

Wow everyone's poems and writings are so great, I wanna read them all but there are a ton! haha well here is one of my poems, it's about someone I knew who had her life taken by a drunk driver. I hope you guys like it.

whoa.. that reminded me of one of my friends that died in 2nd grade... *wipes face off* thats mad skill..

and sorry if i double posted like i think i did.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

well heres a thing i wrote in my journal the other day about someone i know and looking and reading back, i noticed that it sounded slightly poetic in a way. so yeah...

you cant write love on her arms if there isnt anything called "love", right? Now do you know how to pull love out of thin air and make everything better for the loveless? How to make her happy? How to make her stop crying herself to sleep every night because her foster mom hits her. Do you truly know how to get her not to jump if she's already flying through the air? If everything can change in a second, then why wont anybody help her? Why would they leave her, only her, out? To deal with the pain on her own, she isnt changing because she cant. Her heart is stone. Or maybe she doesnt even have one because it was ripped out when her parents walked out of the orphanage, knowing exactly where their daughter was. Or leave her there to wonder who she was and why she wasn't good enough for them, even though she wasnt grown. According to everyone else, she isnt made right. Her wings ~ ink-drenched. Her heart ~ motionless. Her body ~ cold. What did SHE do to deserve it? Any of it? Was it the day she asked her first question, that threw her life into this downward spiral? Was it a simle question that tore that hole into her, scraping at her lungs and heart making it hard to breathe.. or Live... So the question still remains... "can you write love on her arms?"

Ok that was simply GREATNESSITY.:hyper:

Edit: I reread it and oooooh....whoever that was must definitely be proud, I cant believe you wrote this, this is amazing...honestly.

I hate you for being this good, but I love this too much.

whoa.. that reminded me of one of my friends that died in 2nd grade... *wipes face off* thats mad skill..

and sorry if i double posted like i think i did.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

well heres a thing i wrote in my journal the other day about someone i know and looking and reading back, i noticed that it sounded slightly poetic in a way. so yeah...

you cant write love on her arms if there isnt anything called "love", right? Now do you know how to pull love out of thin air and make everything better for the loveless? How to make her happy? How to make her stop crying herself to sleep every night because her foster mom hits her. Do you truly know how to get her not to jump if she's already flying through the air? If everything can change in a second, then why wont anybody help her? Why would they leave her, only her, out? To deal with the pain on her own, she isnt changing because she cant. Her heart is stone. Or maybe she doesnt even have one because it was ripped out when her parents walked out of the orphanage, knowing exactly where their daughter was. Or leave her there to wonder who she was and why she wasn't good enough for them, even though she wasnt grown. According to everyone else, she isnt made right. Her wings ~ ink-drenched. Her heart ~ motionless. Her body ~ cold. What did SHE do to deserve it? Any of it? Was it the day she asked her first question, that threw her life into this downward spiral? Was it a simle question that tore that hole into her, scraping at her lungs and heart making it hard to breathe.. or Live... So the question still remains... "can you write love on her arms?"

haha hey thank you very much and I'm sorry about your friend. It's hard losing people.

Ok that was simply GREATNESSITY.:hyper:

Edit: I reread it and oooooh....whoever that was must definitely be proud, I cant believe you wrote this, this is amazing...honestly.

I hate you for being this good, but I love this too much.

Lol thank you very much, it means alot. I was kinda iffy on posting it becuz I don't really like showing ppl my writing but it just seemed like I should. I'm really glad you liked it:mrgreen: haha if you wanna learn more about the girl I wrote this for, you can check out her story. She was such a nice, gorgeous girl. Just go to http://www.mariahschallenge.org if you have the time. Take care

:D

I like people like this, People that help. Shes in my thoughts from now on. I shall help stop underage drinking and drunk driving.

Thank you very much! You wouldn't believe how much that means and how much this one thing effected our whole town and kind of our state! Tomorrow will be month number 4 since the accident. Our town is almost 100% Irish and when it comes to drinking, it's hard core. But after this incident the DUI's went down drastically! And it's great!:mrgreen: I hope everyone "Accepts Mariah's Challenge"

Lol thank you very much, it means alot. I was kinda iffy on posting it becuz I don't really like showing ppl my writing but it just seemed like I should. I'm really glad you liked it:mrgreen: haha if you wanna learn more about the girl I wrote this for, you can check out her story. She was such a nice, gorgeous girl. Just go to http://www.mariahschallenge.org if you have the time. Take care

whoa... her name was my name.. it really sucks that peoeple die so young... i hate that... its so sad

whoa... her name was my name.. it really sucks that peoeple die so young... i hate that... its so sad

Yea it is :(. And especially girls like her, honestly she had to have been the most innocent girl I knew. So mature for her age. She was so faithful, loyal, kind hearted. I don't think anyone has ever said that they hated her or that she hated anyone. Very optimistic, but maybe god has bigger plans for her. One of the saddest things is that she didn't get to experience alot, like her first kiss, her first formal, even her first boyfriend. But I really hope she's happy. We all love and miss her. Everyone should accept Mariahs Challenge, its a good oath

ramblerambleramblerambleramble.

bring back the fires

in your eyes

tonight

i miss the way they burned

i miss the way i hurt

and how i can't forget you

well she sure can dance

dance with him

and he with her

bring back denial

in this night

in this fight

i missed those lies

i missed the lines you crossed

but i can't forgive you

well she sure can dance, she can

dance with him

and he'll dance with her

regardless, regardless.

hay guyz I liek 2 rite poetri 2 but idk if i good 4 it y u no tell me if i good k? :3

crawling in my skin

my vagina it will not heal

huge blackness engulfs me with it's neverending labia

i dont know where the void ends

in shaniqua's labia of the void

OMG THNX U TELL ME HOW I RITE K? ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^_^_^_^_^_^_^__________________________________^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^________^_^_^_^_^_________^_^_^_^-^__^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^ (KAWAII FACE, NE? ^-^;!~~~~ JA MATA MINNASAN) HAPPY HORIDAYZ

hay guyz I liek 2 rite poetri 2 but idk if i good 4 it y u no tell me if i good k? :3

crawling in my skin

my vagina it will not heal

huge blackness engulfs me with it's neverending labia

i dont know where the void ends

in shaniqua's labia of the void

OMG THNX U TELL ME HOW I RITE K? ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^_^_^_^_^_^_^__________________________________^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^________^_^_^_^_^_________^_^_^_^-^__^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^ (KAWAII FACE, NE? ^-^;!~~~~ JA MATA MINNASAN) HAPPY HORIDAYZ

May I be so bold as to ask what this poem is about? O.o