Paramore/NFG UK tour?

GibbyPhills

Now I know the rumor is they are returing to the UK in January with All Time Low but I heard NFG mentioned a lot regarding this tour. I forgot to ask the guys on Friday if this was true which I am now kicking myself over but I was speaking to some guy on Friday and he said that he had found out it was true. Now I have just read that some one asked Evan about the ATL tour and he said it was untrue but the NFG rumor was true. Now this would be a mental tour. Buuuuut Paramore better be support because NFG should not support anyone.

p.s. sorry if mentioned before, did search.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah all the little kids did get on my tits abit. I would love it to be the Astoria because all the venues that are bigger are really poor in my opinion. I could easily see NFG playing the Astoria the next time the come over but seeing as Paramore have just sold out two dates there it's gotta be a bigger venue. It could be a co - headline tour but NFG would have to be top of the bill man. I don't think I could stand there and watch NFG support anyone, it just wanted be right.

Anyone go to NFG's Astoria show a few years back when the played an 2 hour 30 min set? It was amazing!

i dunno, does it not mean they will barely play?

i like nfg though :D and i think them touring together would be cool. it's really weird cause about 8 months ago or something me and my pal always went on about how good it would be if they did this, cause like.. paramore is my wee band and nfg is his. thinking about it now though, i just don't like that they'd barely play.

a lot of people seem to have "connections" and are saying this is true. well, not the all time low part, but the nfg part, and the january part.

ya never know though.. it could be a load of liesss.

Yeah I know what you actually now. There has been a lot of people saying they spoke to members of the band or crew over the tour and they are said it looks set to happen but that could still be all bull. Looking at it properly it may not be as good as first thought. The only way it could be an amazing tour was if it was a co headline tour with Paramore having an hour set and NFG having 90mins (they need more but hey can't have everything) and being at the Astoria or smaller (yeah right that will happen).

Think I may go a bit crazy and go to another country to see them when they next do a euro tour. Had the idea whilst on lunch.

I really hope it's not Brixton. Damn I really really hate Brixton but I think that's the next venue they would play. It's such a gash venue. Don't know anyone who likes it.

Yeah it's hard for me to do a few uk dates because of time off work and stuff but I would be willing to take a few days off and travel to one of the other euro dates so I think I will have to do it next time if I can persuade someone to come with. Would be a cool adventure. Munich is an amazing city and the Hofbrauhaus needs another visit.

i want to go to paris. yeaaaaah!

anyway, check what punktastic have posted-

http://punktastic.com/

If it's wrong, blame Paramore Paul, 10th Sep 2007 @ 8:11AM

File under rumour for now, but expect New Found Glory and Paramore to tour the UK next year. At least that's what loads of you have emailed me saying members of Paramore have told you...

The last 2 or 3 time they have been over they have played the Astoria so if they came over by themselves I reckon they would play there again. Especially as they haven't played or released anything over here for a while.

i want to go to paris. yeaaaaah!

anyway, check what punktastic have posted-

http://punktastic.com/

If it's wrong, blame Paramore Paul, 10th Sep 2007 @ 8:11AM

File under rumour for now, but expect New Found Glory and Paramore to tour the UK next year. At least that's what loads of you have emailed me saying members of Paramore have told you...

Oh yeah Paris would be a good one. Think France or Germany for sure as they are both super easy to get to.

Yeah just spotted that punktastic article. Looks pretty likely to happen.

^ Ok in my opinion they are. This band mean everything to me dude. Was 14 when I first got hold of them and they were my obsession for like forever. They were the soundtrack to my teenage years. Oh the memories. I wouldn't say they are my favourite band now and I don't listen to them as much as I used to but I would still say they are my greatest band.