Paramore/NFG UK tour?

GibbyPhills

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last 2 or 3 time they have been over they have played the Astoria so if they came over by themselves I reckon they would play there again. Especially as they haven't played or released anything over here for a while.

Oh yeah Paris would be a good one. Think France or Germany for sure as they are both super easy to get to.

Yeah just spotted that punktastic article. Looks pretty likely to happen.

I hope paramore come to germany. the cologne concert in germany was cancelt. :/ so a lot german fans are crying.

^ I don't think I could stand there and watch NFG play before. It wouldn't be right. I really hope Paramore don't headline because a lot of people would be majorly pissed and it could really ruin their credibility over here. I don't think even the band themselves would let NFG play before them.

Gib! How could you! ATL are awesome!

And they can fuck right off if they're gonna play Hammersmith btw haha.

oops sorry, it was a bit harsh. Not really a fan is what I meant to say. Will give them another chance just for you.

yeah man. i'd totally do it as long as it's not too expensive and shit. i don't think it's dear at all to get to paris if you book way in advance.. but who knows when these dates will be announced and stuff if it is true.

Awesome. Even Germany is super easy to get to and fairly cheap. Went to Berlin, Munich and Cologne over the summer and they were super cheap even being during the summer holidays. Would make the tour even more amazing.

the most importent thing is EUROPE!

Paris, London,Berlin,Amsterdam,Cologne,Rom or Hamburg. I will be there :)

or maybe Paramore will play @ "Rock Am Ring" in germany in the summer 2008. Rock Am Ring is one of the biggest Rock Open-Air in the whole world. Paramore played @ Rock am Ring this year.