Paramore sticker in Kerrang! 12/09

WayneFarro

They're not in the magazine i don't think but there is a free paramore sticker in this week's kerrang. It says "PARAMORE IS A BAND". i didn't wanna buy it for 1 sticker so i just took it but i don't know where to put it now. anyway it's says at the back, that they are in next week's issue.

Thief! :willy_nilly::P

^ i can't wait to see it, i hope it doesn't have your ugly mug in it though, haha only joking dude :]

WHEY! They took a big group shot for which I was on the floor for so it may just be my head in the pic. The guy was taking photos during the interview but I think it was mainly of the band. I was near Zac so you may have some photos of me to stick on your wall dude.

I was near Zac so you may have some photos of me to stick on your wall dude.

Gib I'm sure there will be MILLIONS of teenage girls with your picture from Kerrang pinned up on their wall with a huge love heart drawn around it, you'll be a heart throb! :P

Yeah baby. Soon people will be entering competitions to interview me hey. Actually it was a bit hot in that hotel room so I can't see the photo's being that flattering.

haha, you guys are hilarious! :]

• 1 month later...
They're not in the magazine i don't think but there is a free paramore sticker in this week's kerrang. It says "PARAMORE IS A BAND". i didn't wanna buy it for 1 sticker so i just took it but i don't know where to put it now. anyway it's says at the back, that they are in next week's issue.

u stole the sticker!! :o:O:O