Crushcrushcrush Video News

ShapeShifter

ok wait im kinda confused.... the taping for those shows (trl nd fuse) are 2day right?? those episodes wont air till thursday? along with the crushcrushcrush video? nd wat fuse show are they goin to be on?

jeez, weren't they just filming this video? i remember for emergency and mizbiz we had to wait months to see the official video.

crazy.

yea, i remember hearing about the emergency video way before anyone actually saw it, it felt like we had to wait forever! It seems a bit soon with the video, but I still am a bit confused.

Supposedly the video will premiere on TRL, but then they are also performing Misery Business and Crushcrushcrush? I'm not complaining, if this is true but they usually don't do that much when a band comes on. Unless I got something mixed up/wrong.

I'll let you all in on a secret. The video is very good. How do I know this you ask? I was in the TRL audience today for the show they are taping for Thursday so I saw the premiere and I can tell you that it was pretty good, however it will not blow your mind in any way though lol

is it better than miz biz