Metro Station

SuperJess

oh yes. no personality what so ever and his head is bigger than anyone ive ever seen. (not as in the way he looks but as in like thinking he is the shit, haha)

Shit. I was really hoping that he'd be nice... As I'm seeing them on the 3rd.

I'll make him be nice. If it's the last thing I do.:hug:

^ ehh idk about all that. their live performace isnt really that great. i think they have come up with some catchy lyrics but other than that they arent that amazing.i do love to listen to their music when im draving around in the car, laying out by the pool, or if im just in a bad mood. whenever i listen to their music it makes me happy, but like i said i dont think it is like the most amazing thing ive ever heard. everyones entitled to their own opinion though :]

oh and i just had to point this out, not sure if anyone else agrees or sees what i see but this is a video i have of them from the soundtrack of your summer tour and i didnt realize this til someone was like well mason lip-syncs...i was like yeah whatever. then i watched my video and if you notice trace drops his mic (around 0:23) and goes over to use masons and no sound comes out until he picks up his own mic and starts singing again. i would think he would know if masons mic was turned off and not to use it. just watch and give me your views on what happens. (watching in high quaility it might look better)

well I didnt watch your video but tbh I dont think one person in a band can't lip sync

trace would have to lip sync too.

Mason also adds on to the songs.

I would think trace would have known not to go over to his mic if he lip synced

Plus mics go in and out a lot.

It happens a lot when I go to concerts.

And I dont think metro station is bad live at all

trace isn't amazing live but mason is.

yeah but I'm just saying I dont think he lip syncs.

Trace obviously wouldnt go over to his mic if it wasnt on.

And if he did lip sync he wouldnt turn his mic off cause they wouldnt check that shit for no reason and he talks into the mic too

and someone said they werent good live but why wouldnt they be good live if they played his voice over.

Sure theyre not musical geniuses not many musicians are

But they are deff talented. No doubt about that.

okay i see where your coming from casey and i do know that mics can go in and out which was another thing i was thinking might have happened. i know they have some talent because not everyone can play music...i still however stand by what i said about them live. i mean i enjoyed the heck out of their performance because like i said they are fun. idk i just dont think their sound live is anything special, exspecially trace's vocals.

So, they're good. I think they could be better.

ANYway, anyone in Jersey who wants to see them at Starland Ballroom can buy PRESALE tickets Friday from 12-9. Just use "Metrostar" as the password thingy. =)

(( I love my Starland Ballroom emails ))