The Love Thread.

Parawhore914

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's weird though is that me and Gemma get along really well at work, and when she's there it's hard for me not to look at her, and I'm thinking about her a lot. But when she's not at work I can completely forget about her. I mean I've been in love before but the way I feel now about her doesn't feel the same. First time round it was like a constant feeling, but now with Gemma it's like the feeling is only there when I'm around her.

maybe you don't love her as much as you thought you did.

boys are stupid. =[

i told this guy that i liked him.

and he told me that we were just acquaintances.

and i'm upset.

because he made it seem like he liked me because he was always flirting with me and stuff.

so i am unhappy at the moment.

omg i know!!

same thing happened to me nine months

ago..and im still dwelling over it. [duude happens to be my friend.

so its hard to get past it]

i hate it when guys flirt and think

its just all fun and games and dont really

think about it all the way through and how it can affect the other person. >=[

I feel so hated on this thread. haha. I think people just fall in love because everyone else is doing it. I mean, so many people are looking for love because they want to feel that feeling that movies and our friends tell us about. But isn't love just supposed to hit you. Love wasn't meant to be sought out because all that does is help you find the wrong person before you find the right one. That's what I think. It doesn't apply to many of the stories on this thread, so I guess I'm just wasting my time saying this.

I feel so hated on this thread. haha. I think people just fall in love because everyone else is doing it. I mean, so many people are looking for love because they want to feel that feeling that movies and our friends tell us about. But isn't love just supposed to hit you. Love wasn't meant to be sought out because all that does is help you find the wrong person before you find the right one. That's what I think. It doesn't apply to many of the stories on this thread, so I guess I'm just wasting my time saying this.

Yeah i get where your coming from...and you're spot on

When i went to school it was so funny, because everyone just wanted to be with someone for the hell of well....being with someone, and i think searching for love is pretty stupid in all honesty

If it happens, it just happens you're not supposed to go out trying to make it happen

I probably have a stupid outlook on this, but i think going around looking for a girl/boyfriend isn't going about things in the right way, if you have a connection with someone it will just happen not through dating lots of people

But eh that's just me

Haha i love all the positive stories here....that being none

It can't be that bad for everyone can it?

Do people get bored with each other really easily now or something

I think people just don't post the good stories. We just wanna talk about bad experiences and have a good complain about them xP

When i went to school it was so funny' date=' because everyone just wanted to be with someone for the hell of well....being with someone, and i think searching for love is pretty stupid in all honesty

If it happens, it just happens you're not supposed to go out trying to make it happen[/quote']

Same thing happened at my school too. And I agree about the "if it happens, it just happens" bit. Very true.

love is weird... or maybe its just me ;)

No, I think love is weird too Chris.

I've never been in love but from what people close to me have gone through I can pretty much draw the conclusion that love can be weird.

I just can't be bothered with guys right now. I'm too high on life really :D

i realized that i really am head over heels in love with my guy.

someone asked me why i love him and i answered with "i don't know.i just do"

love needs no reason.if someone can give a reason then its not love.

well,in my opinion.

lol true true.

finally a happy love!

=]]