1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

YAY! gay guys! haha...I should get Kyle McStyleRainbowPenguiTheGay to join....just so you know, he's the gayest a guy can get without the sex change...haha BUT I LOFFLES HIM...if only I was a guy or he was straight...haha

and yeah to more gay guys, I love gay guys :]

omg yeah. i used to like my best friend, but that was only for a couple months, which isnt bad considering when i like someone its usually for at least a year. haha. and of course right now, i like my straight friend.
ugh, i hate liking straight girls or guys in general.

even worse, your best friends. :(

yes, i know, it sucks--majorly. especially when they like someone else :/

^ mm join the club :)

lol. we seriously do have a club. me and holleh have jackets.

we really need some bi guys on here...*shrugs* at least we have us cool people here.

i'm doing alright, hows everyone else?

i'm pretty stoked, tomorrow i got stage crew from 9-5, and at the same time the play people are practicing and i get to see emily...i hope. and then tomorrow i might go to the mall, and shes going too. :mrgreen:

lol. Lucky. I'd give anything to have like--one bi/les./gay friend right now.

we really need some bi guys on here...*shrugs* at least we have us cool people here.

i'm doing alright, hows everyone else?

i'm pretty stoked, tomorrow i got stage crew from 9-5, and at the same time the play people are practicing and i get to see emily...i hope. and then tomorrow i might go to the mall, and shes going too. :mrgreen:

yes, we are the people that stalk Sexuality Thread every moment of our free time.

lol.

I'm ok...I guess? I want to see if my friend[[the one I like]]can come home with me after school to go to a party. Hopefully she'll answer her phone...

I hope all goes well with that!

I'm a total lezbo haha.

I have 1 bi friend, but thats about it.

I came out to my parents not too long ago this year.

Or rather they found out haha.

But they don't really care.

But I've only told my class that I'm a lesbian because I go to an all girls school and I don't really want the whole school going homophobic on me haha.

so i got to stage crew today only to find out that it was cancelled. but then i realized that it was only the guys practicing [the teacher picked the show 12 angry men, but got another script 12 angry women, cause there was so many people auditioning]. so even if it wasnt cancelled i wouldn't have seen her. but i still get to go to the mall with her later.