1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

i thought i might say this on here and maybe ask for some help...

eh. i'm just going to be blunt. i cannot for the life of me attract a guy. it always seems like i get almost there but i can never make it go all the way. i'm 16 and i've yet to have a first kiss (:crybad: ) and i need some help. any advice would be appreciated :)

well, me being a n00b, it's pretty sad that I'm the one giving advice, but Ill take a shot at it... A lot of times, dudes' egos are WAY too big to ask you...so if you like any guys, just walk to them and be like..."dude youre hot"...the worst they can do is say that they dont feel that way... OR, you can do what I did...I have OODLES of guy friends, (mainly cuz girls have too much drama and backstabbing) but anyways, if you hang out with guys a lot, get to know thier freinds too. one of them is bound to like you. haha...because so far, since kindergarten, Ive been hanging out with guys, I know when they are just lying about stuff, (cuz I know how thier mind works by now,) and they are constantly flirting...and now , one of them is my boyfriend...but if you follow my advice, your bound to get in some issues, seeing as Im only a poor little n00by...wah...lol

aww man that sucks...so far every gay chick I know kicks some ass...that really sucks that people dont accept gay folks very much...half my friends are gay...lol...I love it!...I bet your fun to go places with...hahaha...(inside joke...between me and my best friend who just HAPPENs to be the cooliest gay chick EVER!) But yeah, I hate that whole "you cant love someone thats the same sex" thing...its dumb...if you love someone, love them...Thats why me and most of my friends are moving to Canada...LEGAL GAY MARRAIGE!!! woo! see...I dont know if I am or not, cuz I love my boyfriend, but Im IN love with my best freind, (gay girl) so I dont know if I am or not...haha it sucks...

aww man that sucks...so far every gay chick I know kicks some ass...that really sucks that people dont accept gay folks very much...half my friends are gay...lol...I love it!...I bet your fun to go places with...hahaha...(inside joke...between me and my best friend who just HAPPENs to be the cooliest gay chick EVER!) But yeah, I hate that whole "you cant love someone thats the same sex" thing...its dumb...if you love someone, love them...Thats why me and most of my friends are moving to Canada...LEGAL GAY MARRAIGE!!! woo! see...I dont know if I am or not, cuz I love my boyfriend, but Im IN love with my best freind, (gay girl) so I dont know if I am or not...haha it sucks...

yeahhh

it happened to me too

like at first i was bi

because like

im was attrachted to smoe guys

but now i just have taste in them much anymore you know?

yeah

i have a girlfriend

and sincee no one knows her here

and she's not on here

(haha)

her names rachel and she's amazing

i mean totally amazing

like REAL love:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thats cool...haha when my mom found out I like my friend Kelly, she FREAKED! she was like, your too young to be gay...and I was just like...mom, mom, mom...shut up...but I still like guys...so I might be bi....not sure though...but yeah, so all of my gay friends said that thier whole life, they saw the signs, and KNEW the whole time that they were gonna be gay, but so far, that isnt my case...grrr...why cant life me easier? haha cuz like, I see my friend with her boyfriend, and I see another friend with her girlfriend, and its like, the girls have WAY more fun with eachother...and they go through more similar things....but my dilemma is that I REALLY like my BEST FRIEND! but she has a bf and so do I...its kinda funny, but it kinda pisses me off...

I was watching the new Tila Tequila show and I was like "Man I totally agree with her..." She was talking about the reasons she likes guys and the reasons she likes girls and such....

I think I lean more towards guys though.

Girls are hot not gonna deny t hat but I like guys more than I like girls. And it's easier to just come out and say "Wow that guys hot" than to say "Wow that girls hot."

yeahhhyeahhh i understand, u want someone u cant have :( been there, done that. girls are so much better. they're more understanding and help you through your problems because unlike guys, they have a heart and can feel what you can [EXPECIALLY when ur pmsing] ahha. because girls emotions are all the same and when you have a problem, it's easier to relate to then guys, because tonight, i cryed on the phone with my gf, i have no problem saying that, to be honest, i cry too much, and all she says is she'll be there, and she'll always be with me, because like, she loves me :]]