1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

haha ok. *poof* neither of you are sick anymore. and lahni...dont tell him for like a week. see how insane he goes. =]

on the other hand...omfg i'm so happy right now. everyone knows how much i like emily. well, shes in the play, obviously, and i'm in stage crew. well, long story short, i'm doing curtains, the person whos using the phone [talking to the other stage crew people, who tell me when to do the curtain] with me was being a annoying pervert asking me all these questions about how long i've been a lesbian and for three hours kept talking about it and stuff, saying like "come here my little homosexual" or talks about balls or soemthing and then was like "oh..but your a lesbian...OVARIES!!" and idc about that stuff but it was just irritating. And he kept hugging me and making a V with his fingers and moving his tounge around saying her name and all that stuff, and kept complaining about how much he hates one of my best friends. so i was complaining to the kick ass teacher in charge of stage crew adn the person in charge of the play itself overheard, and kicked him off that job. so now on the night the girls have the play i ahve to pick one of the guys to chill back there with me, adn the night the guys have the play i get to pick one of the girls to chill with me...and i asked emily.....and she said she'd do it. yay. we get to hang out for like 3 hours or more together. i'm so happy about that right now.

[and the play is horrible, its 12 angry men, so its 12 angry women on friday and men on saturday]

sorry about all the complaining for the one sentence of happy...but omg i'm so excited!!

[/rant]

haha ok. *poof* neither of you are sick anymore. and lahni...dont tell him for like a week. see how insane he goes. =]

on the other hand...omfg i'm so happy right now. everyone knows how much i like emily. well, shes in the play, obviously, and i'm in stage crew. well, long story short, i'm doing curtains, the person whos using the phone [talking to the other stage crew people, who tell me when to do the curtain] with me was being a annoying pervert asking me all these questions about how long i've been a lesbian and for three hours kept talking about it and stuff, saying like "come here my little homosexual" or talks about balls or soemthing and then was like "oh..but your a lesbian...OVARIES!!" and idc about that stuff but it was just irritating. And he kept hugging me and making a V with his fingers and moving his tounge around saying her name and all that stuff, and kept complaining about how much he hates one of my best friends. so i was complaining to the kick ass teacher in charge of stage crew adn the person in charge of the play itself overheard, and kicked him off that job. so now on the night the girls have the play i ahve to pick one of the guys to chill back there with me, adn the night the guys have the play i get to pick one of the girls to chill with me...and i asked emily.....and she said she'd do it. yay. we get to hang out for like 3 hours or more together. i'm so happy about that right now.

[and the play is horrible, its 12 angry men, so its 12 angry women on friday and men on saturday]

sorry about all the complaining for the one sentence of happy...but omg i'm so excited!!

[/rant]

Awww, that's awesome, Katie! :)