• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

^

haha =]

i had a friend who was bi, and she was like, oh dya wanna stay over?

so i was like, ok (cos we'd go to like, parties on the other side of the island,

we wouldnt get back til stupid times like, 3am

and i didnt wanna wake mom up who was usually in bed at that time)

so everytime i stayed over, i'd say 'i'll sleep in the living room'

but she'd force me to sleep in her bed with her.

but i just found it so hard to sleep :/ and she wasnt even my type! lol

but like, as soon as she fell asleep, i'd sleep in the living room, and scare her brother shitless :) lol

hes cool though, =] so it was alright

buti have another bi friend

and everytime she was drunk, she'd try and hit on me

so i just walked away :)

cos i know, if i did anything whilst they were drunk, it would go round the island that i'd raped her

and im not really looking for that reputation.. lol

my life is so confusing :nono:

Aw, I'm sorry your life is confusing and that people are so quick to judge. You're not alone though...

One minute she's all like, "It wouldn't bother you guys if I was like...bisexual or something, would it?" and she keeps winking at me. And then the next minute I'm wakling with her and she's all pissed off at me because "You've been following me around ALL day."

And part of me knows that she could really like me but, she openly admits that she likes this other guy. I don't know, it sort of bothers me that she's pulling me on this string and, I can't really do anything about it. I'm not telling her, that's for sure. I couldn't do that to our friendship. But at the same time I know that if I don't tell my true feelings then we both might get hurt because the guy she supposedly likes doesn't like her.

And I don't want to be the one she comes crying too. That, if they do go out, five days later says she dumped him. It's not worth my time, his time or her time. Honestly, I'd probably be elated at the fact because it didn't work out. I know it sounds bitchy of me but, it honestly wouldn't work out, regardless of my feelings for her I still wouldn't support it. Not that I'd say it to her face but, still....

Do you guys think I should tell her, I mean, honestly? If not now then, later in the distant future before the school year is up?

i did too much with my best friend under the influence :P

My best friend has done stuff with like everyone except me when she's drunk.

And the sucky thing is that even if she did try to do stuff, the next day would be weird cause I'm straightedge so I wouldn't have an excuse for doing it :S

Do you guys think I should tell her, I mean, honestly? If not now then, later in the distant future before the school year is up?

welll...I told mine...well actually I just kinda walked up to her and was like, "hey can I talk?" and she was all, "yeah..." and well, I was al "would you care if i liked you cuz you're straight and I'm like..uhh...welll...sorta..hmmm bi?" and she was like *gasp* "uuhhh...well....umm...I kida wanted to talk to you about that....I sorta like you..." and I was like :willy_nilly: ....but yeah...whether you're gay straight les bi or whatever, you still might have a chance...I'd tell her though....the wierd part is, we both have boyfriends....but we're still BFFS...:rotfl: