1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

kayso i'm only gonna be on here for maybe 5 minutes? 10 at the most. i'm at stage crew and the play starts in like 3 minutes, so yeah. i'm bored. but omfg i'm excited. emily is gonna be performing today and i cant wait. and tomorrow she gets to hang out with me while i do curtain and stuff. omggggg *freaks out* and i had monster...lol.

You had a Monster?! Dear lord, I make it my top goal in life to stay away from Monster drinking people:shifty:

But, hopefully everything goes smooth between you too. What show is it?

And how was the time you went to the mall? I never really followed up on that...

welll...I told mine...well actually I just kinda walked up to her and was like, "hey can I talk?" and she was all, "yeah..." and well, I was al "would you care if i liked you cuz you're straight and I'm like..uhh...welll...sorta..hmmm bi?" and she was like *gasp* "uuhhh...well....umm...I kida wanted to talk to you about that....I sorta like you..." and I was like :willy_nilly: ....but yeah...whether you're gay straight les bi or whatever, you still might have a chance...I'd tell her though....the wierd part is, we both have boyfriends....but we're still BFFS...:rotfl:

lol. I don't think I could do it yet though...I don't know. I'm chicken.

• Like 1

Haha yeah...

I et too much healthy stuff and I get fat. Like it'll be really good so I'll just keep eating it and then I'm like "WOW I'VE JUST GAINED @ POUNS OF GRAPES!" or something like that.

Well maybe not THAT much but it's a lot.