1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

haha lucky. i wish i had ppl running after me....well...one person in particular...

its not that great. mostly annoying. i stopped talking to 3 ppl when i started datin my bf, (2 girls and another guy), both girls are still obsessed with me in an unhealthy way. one even cut off all her hair and wants to get my piercings just cause she misses me (i have short scruffy hair and she liked to play with it). and uses me takin her to get the piercings as an excuse to hang out. its almost nausiating. :nono:

ur gonna have to fill me in about emily lol, lacking knowledge in that department.

haha alright. and sorry i keep talking about her. shes literally the only thing on my mind.

ok. so heres the story:

back in june the ure club went on a trip to nyc for the day, to see the musical hairspray. i was hanging out with a bunch of my friends there, and then i was with her also. i never saw her before, but the moment i saw her i immediately liked her {i'm aware how lame that sounds} so the..idr 6 of us maybe? were all walking around nyc and we went to starbucks and some other stores. when we were in the actual theater, we sat next to each other, and talked for a little bit. during intermission we went down and bought our shirts and stuff at the same time. but it was just the 2 of us. it was awesome. then later that month my school hosted relay for life, which a cancer thing. you stay overnight at the school field and stuff, walk laps around the track, theres local bands playing, some ceremonies for those who have/have died from cancer, etc. well, we got to hang out alot then also. it was just amazing. then the morning after relay when everyone was packing to leave we were both laying on top of my cooler and just goofing off and stuff. loads of fun. =]] then for the rest of the summer we didnt get to see each other...she didnt have AIM at the time, i'm not allowed to have , so we couldnt talk. then when school started we'd see each other occasionaly in the hall, but just enough time to say hi. now she has AIM, but i'm afraid to talk to her on it...i'll explain later, but the jist of it is that i'm being paranoid thinking she s me. lol. then about...not the saturday that was 4 days ago, but the saturday before that, she called me up and asked me to go to a basketball game with her cause they had an extra ticket. it was just amazzziiinnggg. lol. so thats where i stand.

sorry thats so long...thats the story though. lol.

aw thats cutte. i know what all that feels like. well if it was me, i'd joke about sexual things and such. just cause im like that. druth or dare is always fun lmao. i have a habit about getting ppl to like me, but idk how i actually do it. i think im rude and obnoxious, so don't take tips lol. but from experience, ppll who are nervous, like it when someone is stong and sure. makes them feel more comfortable i guess, and it makes then think, hmm maybe? eh, u don't have to listen to me lol. for now, make her realize how awesome you are! lol =]

apparnetly she already thinks that i'm cool. my friends and i try to go to the mall every friday night. and of course the one night i wasnt able to go was the one night they bumped into emily and a few other people. and emily was actually asking if i was there, and when she found out i wasnt going she got dissapointed. so thats a good sign. but the problem is...shes not into chicks. gah!!!

haha no you made total sense. you have no idea what kind of messed up sentences/words i can understand. haha.

so yeah, the problem about me talking to her on AIM like i was mentioning before is this: i get paranoid really easily, especially now that i really like her...idk its hard to explain, but i think that i could be [in her eyes] "that weird annoying chick that talks to me in the halls and keeps IMing me online, bla bla bla". and i dont wanna be that person. i've only IMed her like...3 or 4 times, but i decided that i'm gonna IM her every now and then, cause i think i'm annoying. my best friend says that she doesnt think i'm annoying....but still.

did that actually make sense??

Huh...Well, one thing would be for you to just to what you keep doing. I'm not saying it's right or that's it's wrong but from my experiance [which is kind of little so...maybe I'm not the best person?] a lot of people find it cute when you talk to them through IM. Not like, constantly because, that'd be stalkerish. But, in fair amounts...

If that even made sense...?

yes. it did. i know exactly how u feel bout the whole IM thing. i know its hard, but it seems like your doing the right thing. and here comes my favorite quote, well one of them, by me of course lol; "only time will tell", the other one being "everything happens for a reason".

i've been saying those since i was 9. =]

Huh...Well, one thing would be for you to just to what you keep doing. I'm not saying it's right or that's it's wrong but from my experiance [which is kind of little so...maybe I'm not the best person?] a lot of people find it cute when you talk to them through IM. Not like, constantly because, that'd be stalkerish. But, in fair amounts...

If that even made sense...?

yeah that makes sense. but thats the thing, i dont talk to her too much on AIM, and idk what that fine line is between annoying stalker and friend. also, i dont wanna IM too soon, like when she first signs on. thats annoying. so when i give her a couple minuts to sign on then shes offline. >.<

haha no i dont drink.

and kayla, yeah i hope your right. lol. and there is this one person shes like..best friends with. and i wont mention his name, but we'll call him X. everyone's always asking her if her and X are going out, and shes always saying no. after the play a couple weeks ago all the cast and crew went to friendley's, and when someone asked them, X blurted out YES and she blurted out NO. he's asked her out plenty of times, but shes not intereseted. now...since i'm realllyyy hoping she'll come out, i sometimes think of it as that she doesnt like guys. then i also think "i didnt like every guy i saw either...so she probably just doesnt like him." idk....

sorry about all this guys.

haha. and i'm really good at telling this stuff. i can tell if someone is g.ay before they even know it. its really weird actually, because when someone asks why i'm just like "idk...i can just tell..."

{sorry for the "." i got a computer blocky thing to keep me off myspace..and it does this too.}