1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

yeah my grandparents are shit homophobic...

hahaha

=]

and wow christa, hahaha

41 years of age,

have a kid

and then come out your gay!

very obscure o.O

wouldnt you have said it before you had a child? haha

^ i know he was actually pretty humorous about it... he's an awesome guy, he just thinks my mom's bf is hot lol. my mom said that she knew he was gay from the time he was like 4 years old, but apparently he didn't lol

the thing about my dad is that if the people around him aren't gay, he needs to poke fun at gay people. this drives me insane, even though i'm straight (as well as when he makes fun of the way black people talk, certain people dress, etc.) but he does it despite my complaints. he's very ignorant.

how black people speak? o.O

wow..

hahah

i didnt know we spoke any different to 'white' people.

(not being racist there)

very strange..

lol xD

oh, cos we like to talk about chicken rice and peas,

go 'rasclut' and 'kiss our teeth'?

(the chicken rice and peas comment was sarcastic btw.. haha)

Interesting theory.. o.o

hah

hollerrr for NY accents! people who do shit like that are just insecure about themselves. they only do/say stuff like that cause they want to feel in control. and i know i totally said this earlier, about rumors, but same concept. some people are just jerks. idk how they can live with themselves, but unfortunatly, there really is not much we can do. unless you all are up for creating some kind of anti-poke-fun-of group or something. with a more impressive name of course.

um, its how you sound? its like, flat? thats why it seems liek we dont have one. we say call soda by their names (like coke, pepsi, MD, sprite) instead of pop or soda, and even though it doesn't rly have to do with accents, try saying pop to someone from ohio and u'll see the difference. we tend to say Arange instead of orange. and some other ones. oh, nd i make up my own words all the time.