1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

i hate that. now we cant even go on web sites for "bad religious content" or "homosexual content" which is some major BS, basically forcing everyone in todays society to be christian and straight. but ppl get around it. my art teacher lets me use his computer and a different browser so i can blog durrin his class. but thats just cause he <3s me lol.

well when i pull stuff like this, he doesn't mind =]

img5737lu3.jpg

really close to me...lemme think...*points fingers and counts streets* uh..3 streets away from me. really close.

no, that one was on like...last week i think? and after she said "i'm not impressed," her and tila had a talk and then afterwards she was fine with tila.

But the one I'm watching is like waayyy behind cause I guess Canada is behind on the MTV stuff...?

^^that's what I was gonna say...

Yeah I remember when I used to cut, I took the advice that her doctor told her to do.

I had the elastic on my wrist and when I needed to cut I'd just pull it...

But yeah Darcy is becoming a whore...It sucks butt.

awww your not being lame, it seems it now but it wont soon. well i broke up with my gf, but some girl who ive really liked since i started college and met her, i was talking to her about 10 mins ago and i was like yeh im so sexually frustrated now, and she was like yeh same i havent had anything in like half a year, and then i was like...damn i wish i had a fuck buddy, and she was like...yeh same. i think you can see where this is leading :lol:

haha yeh, im going to see her at college tomorrow lol. wooo all those bits of a relationship without all the annoying shit, although we aint going to tell anyone cause then neither of us will ever get gf's/bf's again, oh well this could lead to a relationship anyway, which i would not complain about anyway. XD