1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

okay ive missed TONNES

and im just not in the mood to catch up - sorry, in the worst mood ever.

had such a hard day

do fill me in if anything major has happened

me - well last night was actualy pretty awesome

tonnes of the gay societies from like 5 of the main big colleges from around dublin all met up in this gay bar in the city

so there was like tonnes of us

and i made out with this girl - whos actualy the cutest person ever, shes like so short and stuff, which isnt usually what i'd go for

but meh - i was drunk, and yeah.... it was a fun night

SHE [the girl i actualy like] couldnt make it tho

meh

it was fun

=]

okay ive missed TONNES

had such a hard day

tonnes of the gay societies from like 5 of the main big colleges from around dublin all met up in this gay bar in the city

and i made out with this girl - whos actualy the cutest person ever, shes like so short and stuff, which isnt usually what i'd go for

meh

it was fun

=]

you missed out on a whole masturbation talk.

i started it, obviously . ^^

lmfao.

ohhhh my god so i have 2 stories for you!!

so this is probably gonna be a long post.

at work the other day, 3 people walked in, and i could tell 2 of them were gf's. they come and buy a bunch of stuff and one asks if they'd be able to return a fish tank if they didnt like it in the house. of course the answer was yes. so a few hours later the couple comes back returning the tank. the one gf walks away, and the one returning the tank looked at me strange and i was like "can i help you?" and she was like "yeah...*writes number on my hand* call me sometime. just dont let my gf find out." :uhh:

so i texted her that night. ....apparently the gf got the text. lets just say she wasnt too happy...:nono:

OTHER STORY :willy_nilly:

i have learn to play 3rd period. and this chick..prianca? i think thats her name. anyway. every day she sits next to me and like, slowly slides her chair closer to mine, and she's always looking at me. then today at the assembly we had to go down 3rd period. sooo who sat next to me? prianca. and she was looking at me THE ENTIRE TIME! and her arm was on the arm rest, and my head was sitting on my arm, and she kept moving her hand closer and closer and she grabbed my hadn and looked at me. i couldnt say anything b/c we were like, right in front of the audotorium, but i quickly and forcefully pulled my hand away and was like "what the hell??" and she just looked away. she kept her arm by her side from that point on, but still looked at me for the rest of it. :nono:

okay ive missed TONNES

had such a hard day

meh

it was fun

=]

SO YOU ARE GAY!!!

aye

but my talk was with vassia.

..AND VIC!

:shifty:

i started before them ALLLL!!! im a pro. :mrgreen:

ohhhh my god so i have 2 stories for you!!

so this is probably gonna be a long post.

at work the other day, 3 people walked in, and i could tell 2 of them were gf's. they come and buy a bunch of stuff and one asks if they'd be able to return a fish tank if they didnt like it in the house. of course the answer was yes. so a few hours later the couple comes back returning the tank. the one gf walks away, and the one returning the tank looked at me strange and i was like "can i help you?" and she was like "yeah...*writes number on my hand* call me sometime. just dont let my gf find out." :uhh:

so i texted her that night. ....apparently the gf got the text. lets just say she wasnt too happy...:nono:

OTHER STORY :willy_nilly:

i have learn to play 3rd period. and this chick..prianca? i think thats her name. anyway. every day she sits next to me and like, slowly slides her chair closer to mine, and she's always looking at me. then today at the assembly we had to go down 3rd period. sooo who sat next to me? prianca. and she was looking at me THE ENTIRE TIME! and her arm was on the arm rest, and my head was sitting on my arm, and she kept moving her hand closer and closer and she grabbed my hadn and looked at me. i couldnt say anything b/c we were like, right in front of the audotorium, but i quickly and forcefully pulled my hand away and was like "what the hell??" and she just looked away. she kept her arm by her side from that point on, but still looked at me for the rest of it. :nono:

GO KATIE!!

haha yes it does. LOL YOUR GAY!!!! :mrgreen:

and idk about that, i bet you i do! in para-money!! xD

ok, so basicall i lied to you all.

aoife knows me more, and she'll say that i masturbate more than you all.

ive done it 3 times today.

and im not even going to sleep yet.

;D

all my masturbating could add up to all of yours vic.

:)