1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

heyy

i could be better. alot better actually. yesterday my parents and i got into an hour long arument, things were said that shouldn't have been said, on both sides. but apparently i'm an embarrassment to my parents and there ashamed to say i'm their daughter. my grandpop was readmitted into the hospital, and tehres a huge list of things wrong with him, each bad on their own, and together its worse. and its hard to get the right amount of meds for him too casue you have to find the perfect balance between them, with all the conditions of his heart, liver, kidneys, lunchs, and lymphodina he's got going on. i'm scared to death, and my mom thinks he's dieing. and he and i are waay to close, he cant die. so i went to my bff's sweet 16 last night, was loads of fun, kept my mind off stuff too, but emily texted my bff 10 minutes before the party started and said she couldn't make it, that was upsetting, but whatever. i got over it.

[/rant]

awwww man..hope everything gets beter..my mum and I have been ighting nonstop for like 3 weeks and she's been drinkin and stuff, so its been pretty rough...it sorta sucsk...but Im gettin over it, because now, by the time I get home, my mum's at work for the night...but thats only 3 times a week, so the 4 days that she is home, I usually end up locking myself in the bathroom with some paper and a pen...but yeah...it sucks...Im the family outcast...haha *Im the only one that doesnt drink*