1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

well to start, i haven't been regular w/ my bipolar meds in a while. i was good w/ them,but then i missed them for 3 days, took them for 1, missed them for 2, and now today's my 2nd day with them. i've been too busy to remember them lately. so now my thinking hasn't been straight and has been sorta racing and stuff and my moods arent perfect atm either. so that may be the problem.

so i'm not attracted to guys or anything, and i still have my same opinions on them, but the concept of sex with them doesnt sound bad at all. but then i look at one and think the same stuff i've thought for over half a year. but then in church on xmas eve i couldnt stop staring at this guy [my guitar teacher's nephew.] now idk if i was staring at him cause i thought he was hot or anything, cause idr thinking that, or if it was casue he looks like my guitar teacher but with hair instead of bald. the whole thing is confusing as hell. i already went through this for months, why do i need to go through it again!??

so it looks like the 3 of us havne't had the best of luck in the love department...lovely isn't it?

and i'm trying not to look too much into it, but you've been there, its hard to ignore. lol. i'm just hoping its the lack of meds though, and in a few days be sure of myself again, i was happy being sure of who i am and i was fine with myself.

i could defidnetly be much better. my grandfather died a little over a week ago, my one friend is moving to brazil in less than 3 weeks and his last day of school was before break, so i'll never see him again. ever. and then i'm confused about my sexuallity again and also w/ my religious beleifs, i haven't been on my meds regularily for over a week, so i've had a couple mood swings and lotsa racing thoughts. plus i havne't been able to talk to my best friend the entire christmas break cause her family's here from out of town. gah!!

sorry...

hows everyone else? haha

OMG YOU GOT STABBED!?!? when was this?? yeah, and sadly, i tried to commit suicide a couple times as well. about last january, and the january before that. god, january isn't a good month for me. and i'm not proud of any of that...the cutting, the trying to OD myself to death [and all that ended up was puking alot after swallowing 96 motrin w/ some alcohol....and i did that 3 times], and the rest of that crap....hense the shrinks diagnosing me bipolar...and if you ever need to talk just pm me