1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

I think what you're thinking of is prostate.**scary flashbacks to health class**

Procrastinate is where you have the oppurtunity/time to do something but you wait until the last minute. Like, my mum is telling me it's time to go and--I'm pretending I didn't hear her because I need to take a shower--even though she told me almost two hours ago to take one. Or...you're given a project two months ago and don't do it until the last minute.

...I need to take that shower quick...

TACO TACO! so lets get this thread back on track...or nowhere near it eh?

LAURA LAURA LAuRA! BAH!

dude, we talk like 24/7 now...lol....YAY! but yeah...she likes me, I like her, and yet we are still just friends...but we both know about us likeing eachother because that was the topic of our first phone call.. then again, there's the fact that her parents dont know about her and that stuff, and my parents would freak out anyways...BAH! life sucks...HOT FOLKS DOWN HERE IN VEGAS THOUGH...and loads of druggies, homeles people, the Higher, I saw freaking Mandy Musgrave on the freaking roller coaster cart two seats behind me *or someone that sounde, acted, was hot, just like her* when I went down towards the southern parts of Cali, right before going down to Nevada... anyways.. WHY DOES STUFF GOTTA BE SO HARD... DANG OYU LAURA AND OUR HOT PURPLE HAIR..DANG YOU! lopl :crybad:

^omg right, you better! i'm happy if i talk to emily online once a week. and thats not exaggerating, my moods probably 20x better for at least a day or 2 after. and even then its only like a 5-10 min. conversation. we dont get to talk or see each other much, so theres not much to talk about. LUCKYYYY